Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
So that's a pretend journalist and a pretend lawyer we have on this board, eh? Oh, and someone who claims to be literate.

Great stuff.

I have never pretended to be a lawyer, and like it or not worked in journalism for about 30 years, so stop posting lies.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I refer you to the nag, vision obscured.

It's a fly-mask. The horse can see. It merely stops irritating insects.

CXRAndy

Guru
You watched it. Should be easy enough.

Still dont see it.

The debate was well reasoned thoughtful and understanding. She does however make the stance that women's spaces should be safeguarded and her train of thought is based on that.

Interesting fact came up

50% of all trans males claiming to be women who are sent to jail, have some form of prior sexual conviction. That's far higher than the national average.

monkers

Legendary Member
Still dont see it.

The debate was well reasoned thoughtful and understanding. She does however make the stance that women's spaces should be safeguarded and her train of thought is based on that.

Interesting fact came up

50% of all trans males claiming to be women who are sent to jail, have some form of prior sexual conviction. That's far higher than the national average.

And now fact check it, because clearly you haven't. You accept bullshit of face value. The likely cause is bias.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Someone tell Andy we've already got someone for the role he's trying out for, and (to give her her due) she's a lot better at it.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I have never pretended to be a lawyer, and like it or not worked in journalism for about 30 years, so stop posting lies.

OK. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't say you had pretended to be a lawyer.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Still dont see it.

Interesting fact came up

Did you miss a bit?

A link for that fact would be useful.

Pale Rider

Veteran
IIRC a member of the Bar but for the purposes of this debate it makes no odds.

It doesn't, but all some members on here appear capable of doing is trying to discredit the poster.

Which is an all but nailed on indication they are incapable of mounting an argument.

Top Bottom