Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In my opinion a huge jpg is bloody irritating. No link to verify. Irrelevant to my quoted comment. Time to catch up on today's stage...

You need a link to what, hospital records, in order to believe men punch harder than women?

Meta analysis of 110 research papers on fast twitch/slow twitch muscle differences between the 2 sexes. It's not just about size.

"Sex differences in muscle fiber types might help to explain greater muscle strength and power among men than women and greater muscle endurance among women than men for some resistance exercise tasks."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ca.24091

monkers

Legendary Member
Regret rates of transgender surgery are very low and even then it doesn't prove that the person with regret is not trans.

Andy replied ..
Suicides rate is no different before or after

Not just an ordinary pillock, but a special kind of pillock.

However in the spirit of trying to be helpful to you; I can absolutely truthfully say this, no dead person has ever said to me that their suicide was due to surgical regret.

Less truthfully I can say they prefer instead to chat about the weather.

I can tell that you prefer the words of a zombie government to the truth.

regret rates.png

monkers

Legendary Member
You need a link to what, hospital records, in order to believe men punch harder than women?

Meta analysis of 110 research papers on fast twitch/slow twitch muscle differences between the 2 sexes. It's not just about size.

"Sex differences in muscle fiber types might help to explain greater muscle strength and power among men than women and greater muscle endurance among women than men for some resistance exercise tasks."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ca.24091

Your husband has been paying me to keep you busy so he can do other things, but I'm grassing him for missing the last payment.

Regardless keep going. In fact please double your output, I'm sure it's helping somebody.

D

Deleted member 159

Okay your study is far superior provided by a trans supporter.

Her husband struck off from the medical register for

failing to provide good care to 24 patients, acted outside the limits of his expertise, a medical practitioners tribunal concluded.

Through the private online clinic GenderGP, which he ran with his wife Helen, a GP, Webberley prescribed puberty blockers to a child of nine and cross sex hormones to a teenager who
died by suicide a few months later.

Helen was suspended for 2 months for similar poor care of vulnerable patients.

:laugh:

monkers

Legendary Member
Okay your study is far superior provided by a trans supporter.

Her husband struck off from the medical register for

failing to provide good care to 24 patients, acted outside the limits of his expertise, a medical practitioners tribunal concluded.

Through the private online clinic GenderGP, which he ran with his wife Helen, a GP, Webberley prescribed puberty blockers to a child of nine and cross sex hormones to a teenager who
died by suicide a few months later.

Helen was suspended for 2 months for similar poor care of vulnerable patients.

Dr Helen Webberley has been unable to practise medicine since last year after a Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service panel found she committed serious misconduct.
But on Friday, a High Court judge said the panel's determination was "wrong".
Dr Webberley said she was celebrating a return to her "life saving work".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-65136838

Your husband has been paying me to keep you busy so he can do other things, but I'm grassing him for missing the last payment. Regardless keep going. In fact please double your output, I'm sure it's helping somebody.

What a weird, nasty, and yet totally on brand thing for you to post. The Be Kind persona doesn't last long.

D

Deleted member 159

I sense monkers is getting snidey, losing all the points to posted facts and data

We'll ask Huw to send her a nice message, maybe she might want to send him some piccies

monkers

Legendary Member
I sense monkers is getting snidey, losing all the points to posted facts and data

We'll ask Huw to send her a nice message, maybe she might want to send him some piccies

I don't think older lesbian women are quite his thing. :rolleyes: No he mine.

I'm just bored with the ridiculous to be honest. It's just never ending batshit crazy bullshit from the two of you.

None of the so-called presented arguments are grounded in fact or reason. Nothing passes more than a 3 millisecond test of bunkem.

Neither have you any ability in handling data, or with comprehension or reason.

Everything is just an exhibition of personal bias.

It's so very boring.

None of the so-called presented arguments are grounded in fact or reason. Nothing passes more than a 3 millisecond test of bunkem.
And yet more and more sports bodies seem to find exactly the same arguments and research compelling enough to change their policies and protect the women's sports category.

And more and more governments have found the same arguments compelling enough to either stop prescribing puberty blockers completely or to review their use.

It's amazing these institutions haven't sought you out to review the material on their behalf, such is your confidence in your ability to spot bunkum. Presumably they must also have no ability to handle the data nor any reasoning skills as they seem to be ignoring your argument that some men are very special.

D

Deleted member 159

Debbie Hayton say trans are men including him -gosh someone with common sense

There are actually lots of transwomen on social media who say this. Some of them don't/won't use women's facilities as a matter of principle and would prefer third spaces.

Top Bottom