Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never mind all that, which toilets do you think she should use?
In the absence of a third space (which is the sokution transactivists refuse to entertain) I think Caster Semenya should use the toilets appropriate for their sex, which is male. Which toilets do you think men with a medical condition should use?

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I try to treat the women and girls in my life equally, protect them when situation needs, respect their private space, encourage their education and sporting interests.

A man, a dad, a father.

Hate to break this to you, but women and girls are at a much greater risk from fathers, husbands etc - especially those who define their manhood by the 'protection' of women in their domestic orbit, than they are from transgender strangers in public spaces.

monkers

Legendary Member
In the absence of a third space (which is the sokution transactivists refuse to entertain) I think Caster Semenya should use the toilets appropriate for their sex, which is male. Which toilets do you think men with a medical condition should use?

What your advocating is the development of an elite system, just like the executive toilets above the glass ceiling - you do know that, right?

A million monkeys typing tripe on the internet do not compare with the actual knowledge of one highly intelligent knowledgeable scientist writing on the back of an envelope with a blunt pencil on their way to the lab riding the bus - literally that.
But those same scientists are now saying transwomen have an advantage in sport and puberty blockers are a bad idea ..... which surely now makes you the typing monkey.. .

But you won't will you Aurora, Unkraut, Andy, because bias is the only true ideology and all normal people know it.

It doesn't require a PhD to know that literally everybody ever born had a mum and a dad and there's no 3rd gamete.

What your advocating is the development of an elite system, just like the executive toilets above the glass ceiling - you do know that, right?

No. A third space is a unisex space open to everyone, just like the Open category in sports. Your issue with it is that it provides no validation for transwomen because it's not an exclusively female space.

D

Deleted member 159

Hate to break this to you, but women and girls are at a much greater risk from fathers, husbands etc - especially those who define their manhood by the 'protection' of women in their domestic orbit, than they are from transgender strangers in public spaces.

Not in my sphere

Yes women/girls are at risk from rapists, paedophiles, men who think they are female- which by the way a group has a far higher incidence of sexual predators than average male.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Not in my sphere

LOL.

monkers

Legendary Member
There are two genders in Aurora World - Women, which includes her, Posie Parker and Jordan Peterson, and Blokes, which includes me, Caster Semenya and Newfhouse.

... and me.

Woman: anyone who fears the presence of men in the toilet.
Men: anyone who doesn't fear the presence of men in the toilet.

The true biological sex binary which is of course immutable.

'They're going to rape you at home anyway' isn't much of an argument for dropping safeguarding in single sex spaces.

There are two genders in Aurora World - Women, which includes her, Posie Parker and Jordan Peterson, and Blokes, which includes me, Caster Semenya and Newfhouse.

There's only sexes, 2 of them. I think it's a better way of deciding access to single sex spaces and services for women than your plan - which seems to be based on performing femininity or personal choice.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
There's only sexes, 2 of them. I think it's a better way of deciding access to single sex spaces and services for women than your plan - which seems to be based on performing femininity or personal choice.

It was a joke, Aurora, FFS, not an argument for the existence of a third sex.

My memory may serve me incorrectly, but I think your rhetoric towards Semenya has hardened, hasn't it? It's one thing to argue that she should should be ineligible to compete in existing female categories on account of her DSD or testosterone levels or whatever, it's quite another that you think she shouldn't be able to have a piss in an adjacent cubicle.

monkers

Legendary Member
Not in my sphere

Yes women/girls are at risk from rapists, paedophiles, men who think they are female- which by the way a group has a far higher incidence of sexual predators than average male.

The data shows that men predate mostly on people who live in their household, or otherwise are violent to other men on the street. Who knew right?

The data also shows that women are more violent than men, men are expected to just suck it up.

Example; this should be in your reach Andy. A woman slaps a man around the face for saying something she doesn't like. The man should stand there and take it.

A woman pours a man's drink over his head in the pub, or pushes his dinner into his lap in a restaurant ... and people cheer. A person puts a tomato food product into the hair of a woman on the other side of the world for saying something they don't like, and the world goes nuts.

Got it yet, the deck is loaded, and you are making it worse.

The solution is for people, that's men and women, cis and trans, hetty and queer to stop hurting each other.

Try advocating peace, instead of violence against a marginalised and maligned group.

Top Bottom