Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

What private companies are profiting from trans gender prisoners and patients?

There was a doctor and her husband running a private company for trans medical work.

There is a huge business in offering surgery, life long drug supply.

Look at Statins, multi billion dollar concern

monkers

Legendary Member
The article isn't about risk assessment. It's about the notion of there being men who are genuinely transgender and men who are faking it. You tell us there is no diagnosis for being transgender and it's not a mental health issue. Regardless of any risk assessment, who are you to say these prisoners aren't transgender rather than men who are faking it? How can we tell?

Also, have a biscuit and a lie down. We are not at home to Mr. Rude.

There can be diagnosis of something that is not an illness. Come on, it doesn't take a genius now.

I didn't refer to the article, I responded to what you said. People are who they say they are, unless somebody comes along and denies them their human rights.

When it comes to prisons, they are obviously a special case, since we are not all in prison. Prisoners are subject to risk assessment and you know it, but you keep adjusting my words in order to gain some advantage in argument.

But all the time you argue like a halfwit, I'll keep treating you like one.

Trans women who have a GRC are women before the law in society. Offenders need to be risk assessed and placed accordingly.

This works all the time that you remember that trans women, like all other people have human rights and are not to be presumed to be predators until they have had a fair trial and are found to be so.

We all are free to identify as we wish ordinarily, but in order for a person to have their gender identity recognised by the state, they have to follow the procedure. We each have the absolute right to presumption of innocence and a fair trial. Those found guilty no longer have the presumption of innocence. For the sake of everyone's safety they are risk-assessed. This is my consistent position based on the law as I understand it.

Instead of just making stuff to win - engage brain first.

monkers

Legendary Member
Well it upturned the London elite during the referendum.

Don't dismiss the power of average folk.

These folk will decide the next government

It was the power of below average. Every survey has shown that on average Quitters had lower educational attainment than Remainers - so it's hardly something to boast about Homer.

There can be diagnosis of something that is not an illness. Come on, it doesn't take a genius now.

I didn't refer to the article, I responded to what you said. People are who they say they are, unless somebody comes along and denies them their human rights.

When it comes to prisons, they are obviously a special case, since we are not all in prison. Prisoners are subject to risk assessment and you know it, but you keep adjusting my words in order to gain some advantage in argument.

But all the time you argue like a halfwit, I'll keep treating you like one.

Trans women who have a GRC are women before the law in society. Offenders need to be risk assessed and placed accordingly.

This works all the time that you remember that trans women, like all other people have human rights and are not to be presumed to be predators until they have had a fair trial and are found to be so.

We all are free to identify as we wish ordinarily, but in order for a person to have their gender identity recognised by the state, they have to follow the procedure. We each have the absolute right to presumption of innocence and a fair trial. Those found guilty no longer have the presumption of innocence. For the sake of everyone's safety they are risk-assessed. This is my consistent position based on the law as I understand it.

Instead of just making stuff to win - engage brain first.

Again this is just your usual pompous and patronising side-stepping of the question. There's no diagnosis of being transgender, and you say gender is innate, but you claim cross dressers and transvestites aren't transwomen - who are you to say? If they say they are, how are we supposed to tell? If you are going to insist with this distinction - that one male born person is a transvestite, but another male born person is a transwoman, even if they look and present exactly the same, I think you should at least let us in on how we are to tell the difference.

multitool

There was a doctor and her husband running a private company for trans medical work.

There is a huge business in offering surgery, life long drug supply.

Which doctor and husband? Are you against private medical care,? Do you refuse dental work on this basis?

Look at Statins, multi billion dollar concern

How many trans people are there receiving this "life long drug supply"?

multitool

Well it upturned the London elite during the referendum.

Don't dismiss the power of average folk.

And how has that turned out?

:laugh: :whistle:

monkers

Legendary Member
Again this is just your usual pompous and patronising side-stepping of the question. There's no diagnosis of being transgender, and you say gender is innate, but you claim cross dressers and transvestites aren't transwomen - who are you to say? How are we supposed to tell? If you are going to insist with this distinction - that one male born person is a transvestite, but another male born person is a transwoman, even if they look and present exactly the same, I think you should at least let us in on how we are to tell the difference.

I'm telling you what the law says. Do I rely to repeat everything a million times for the penny to drop.

Our friend ever patient and reliable @Bromptonaut has told you too plenty of time, and I'm beginning to even sense his patience wearing.

And whatever you think of multi-tool, he is very bright and well-informed. You should start listening.

D

Deleted member 159

It was the power of below average. Every survey has shown that on average Quitters had lower educational attainment than Remainers - so it's hardly something to boast about Homer.

Oh dear, the delusion of the high and mighty. Your vote was no more important than average Jo.

If you're a superior intellectual, you really have failed in being on a tiny sub forum.

I bet you still use the bus, true mark of failure in life

D

Deleted member 159

Which doctor and husband? Are you against private medical care,? Do you refuse dental work on this basis?

How many trans people are there receiving this "life long drug supply"?

If you take hormones, it's a life long journey, until it kills you.

multitool

What have you done to change the course of a country, naff all

That isn't an answer to my question.

The one thing I didn't do was to be so thick as to be seduced by Vote Leave lies and vote for the decline of my own country.

Changing the course of the country for the worst. Well fûcking done :bravo:

Top Bottom