Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Which companies?

Again, which companies? Provide evidence for your assertions

There has to be influence, with just about every organisation now pushing trans agenda. Politicians, CPS, Police, NHS, education.

Follow the money. It will all come out in the years to come.

multitool

There has to be influence, with just about every organisation now pushing trans agenda. Politicians, CPS, Police, NHS, education.

Follow the money. It will all come out in the years to come.

So you don't know then. You are making assertions with zero evidence.

D

Deleted member 159

And there was me thinking mum just had high cholesterol. Might explain the moustache though.

How much money is made from statins?

Statin drugs are a modern success story. They are the medical treatment for coronary disease and the star of the pharmaceutical industry. Worldwide, sales of statins are running at about $19 billion a year and growing quickly.

Maybe your mother might want to review her requirements, higher cholesterol later in life has less rate of early death, plus cognitive benefits

View: https://youtu.be/2foYhMX8mMc

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Celine

Maybe your mother might want to review her requirements, higher cholesterol later in life has less rate of early death, plus cognitive benefits

Neither she nor I, and I strongly suspect you, are medically qualified.

But who needs experts?

D

Deleted member 159

But who needs experts?

Whatever you do don't go to your doctor, they have in general no clue. There is plenty of research out there now, if you're interested. Dr Jason Fung, Dr Ken D berry, Dr Paul Mason. many others

How much money is made from statins?

Statin drugs are a modern success story. They are the medical treatment for coronary disease and the star of the pharmaceutical industry. Worldwide, sales of statins are running at about $19 billion a year and growing quickly.

View: https://youtu.be/2foYhMX8mMc

If you've reached "later life" (over 65), you'll be past the early death age(pre 45) anyway.

Top Bottom