Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm just as tired of your repetitive and pompous pronouncements, Monica, but other people keep resurrecting the thread with gender nonsense so here we are....

There's no such thing as a trans child. There are children in mental distress related to numerous things, there are children with body dysphoria. The 'trans child' is an invention of adults who need children to be transgender in order to justify their own journey.

monkers

Legendary Member
I'm just as tired of your repetitive and pompous pronouncements, Monica, but other people keep resurrecting the thread with gender nonsense so here we are....

There's no such thing as a trans child. There are children in mental distress related to numerous things, there are children with body dysphoria. The 'trans child' is an invention of adults who need children to be transgender in order to justify their own journey.

I'm the one here who actually raised a trans child. Trying walking the walk as well as having to talk the talk. You are obtuse and not prepared to accept the lived experiences of others. Not only did I raise a trans child, but I've had many other trans people visit my house.

Little of what you claim rings true. I've seen material reality up close. If anyone is pompous it is you, pretending to know and understand everything. It's clear to me that you nothing useful at all. Trans children are just a useful little device in argument for your own ends.

Most of what you say is fear-based and wrong; most of your argument is bogus.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
There's no proof gender identity even exists, nevermind that it's innate. The whole idea of 'gender identity' rests on Man-made stereotypes of male and female behaviour, dress, roles etc. Without those stereotypes there's nothing to transition to.

If two babies, one male one female, were shipwrecked on an island and miraculously lived until adulthood, how would they know their 'innate' gender identity? Without stereotypes of male and female dress and behaviour around them to refer to what would be their frame of reference for having say a 'male' gender identity? Their sex would be male and female and they would likely know their sexuality, but how can gender identity be innate when it can't exist without reference to already the long established regressive stereotypes of what 'man' and 'woman' means?

There's no evidence, as far as I know, that elderly gay people with dementia forget they are gay. There does seem to be some evidence that elderly transgender people forget they have transitioned. Why would that happen if gender identity is innate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-43365446.amp

They may not, or may, know their inate sex, but on the upside for them at least they wouldn't have to put up with 478 pages (and counting) of a few entrenched middle-class pseudo-academics arguing over what the difference is between boys and girls.

Top Bottom