Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's not spin that data from every country that keeps records indicates that men overwhelmingly comit the majority of sex offences. It's spin to try to pretend the data doesn't show this.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's not spin that data from every country that keeps records indicates that men overwhelmingly comit the majority of sex offences. It's spin to try to pretend the data doesn't show this.

That is undoubtedly true.

I covered too many cases of male sex offenders to count, but very, very few women - a couple of female teachers who went over the side with male pupils immediately spring to mind.

More common, but still rare, is the woman who is involved in facilitating the man to commit the offence.

Typically, she will be the parent or guardian of a child who she offers to a man for abuse.

Especially revolting when she's the real mother - not much maternal instinct there.

CXRAndy

Guru
It looks like these poor confused dysphoria kids come from disturbed/ violent home life, mental issues, eating disorders, autistic spectrum.

Social workers stretched thin ,so can't keep a check on these vulnerable kids, to get them into psychiatric treatment before permanent life changing damage is done

This school has behaved shockingly

Far too young to be educating children of more details of sexual behaviour.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-taught-compulsory-sex-education-lessons.html

This is on the lines of twerking cross dressing men invited into schools

Far more parental control of schools is needed to continue to check on woke/trans teachers

Looks like a class of 9-10 year olds - year 5.

Do you know how early kids, girls in particular, hit puberty these days?

monkers

Legendary Member

The data says that the majority of violence and sexual abuse happens in the home. A lot of violence occurs inside female prisons.

Add those together, take them from the total number and you are left with a small minority of sexual assault and violence against women cases elsewhere. Now examine the spread of 'elsewhere' across all other places. Now divide those numbers by the ratio between trans women and the population number (about 4 000 in 68 000 000). Now divide that by the ratio of safe to dangerous trans women (number actually unkown, but even if you use this ratio from male offending rates) and what you are left with is a very small number.

As this number is very small, this explains the lack of actual evidenced cases of trans women attacking women in public spaces.

Who's doing all this sexual offending, whether it's at home or outside the home? In 98% of cases it's men. How they identify doesn't come in to it. I would imagine there are similarly small subserts of men - Orthodox Jewish men over the age of 80 say - who might also argue they are a statistically small group of offenders. You don't get them arguing for access to women's single sex spaces and services on that basis. Because we all know the factor that matters - for safety, privacy, and dignity - is that they are male.

'Why bother? They're going to rape you at home anyway'... isn't a good argument against safeguarding outside the home.

CXRAndy

Guru
Looks like a class of 9-10 year olds - year 5.

Do you know how early kids, girls in particular, hit puberty these days?

Yes, I do, but that doesn't mean they have to learn about all varieties of sexual behaviour at 9/10. Fine to discuss general sex.

My wife and I taught our kids from when they asked questions, which was as early as 5 years old. All basic stuff, you can get very simple basic kids educational books for them to read and ask questions

monkers

Legendary Member
'Why bother? They're going to rape you at home anyway'... isn't a good argument against safeguarding outside the home.

It's a perfectly good argument. If like me, you have no men in your household, than a male member of your household isn't going to batter or rape you are they.

If you live alone, no member of your household is going to batter or assault you.

If you don't have a trans woman as a partner then no trans woman is going to be that member of your household that batters you.

Trans people tend to live alone, or with other trans people observed from all the trans people I know. Therefore the people doing the battering and sexual assaulting of women in their homes is men, not trans women.

You are lumping in a cohort of people into the data, who by and large aren't even in those households.

Remember one if five children born are Chinese. If you have four children, but if we apply your use of data, your fifth child will be Chinese.

Yeah! But if you then ignore facts and say ''if you feel female, you can be female'' the statistics are gonna changing sooner or later anyway. That they are in fact not changed but just called differently is something else.

and i know the whole story about the medicines etc. they need to transition and such making them less likely to offend, but there is two things wrong with that 1. Who is gonna check they actually take those medicines? 2. It by far not always sexual as in they might commit acts like rape but that is more motivated by inserting dominance/humiliating the victim then hormones

The data says that the majority of violence and sexual abuse happens in the home. A lot of violence occurs inside female prisons.

Add those together, take them from the total number and you are left with a small minority of sexual assault and violence against women cases elsewhere. Now examine the spread of 'elsewhere' across all other places. Now divide those numbers by the ratio between trans women and the population number (about 4 000 in 68 000 000). Now divide that by the ratio of safe to dangerous trans women (number actually unkown, but even if you use this ratio from male offending rates) and what you are left with is a very small number.

As this number is very small, this explains the lack of actual evidenced cases of trans women attacking women in public spaces.

What's the point of making that divide when to push is to make the legal difference between women and trans women nonexistent ? Hell in some media it's already called ''transphobia'' when even talking about the possibility of a trans person being also a abuser/criminal/rapist/etc.

Btw the Metropolitian Police also uses that ''it's a very small percentage'' argument when talking about their officer misbehaving yet somehow people don't really think that is an particularly good argument. I don't see how it is any different with trans gender people, even if it is a very small group.

Yes, I do, but that doesn't mean they have to learn about all varieties of sexual behaviour at 9/10. Fine to discuss general sex.

My wife and I taught our kids from when they asked questions, which was as early as 5 years old. All basic stuff, you can get very simple basic kids educational books for them to read and ask questions

Our approach with our own kids was similar to yours. Age appropriate answers from whenever questions start to be asked.

As regards the Mail article you linked, at what age do kids start to discuss stuff amongst themselves in the playground etc?

It's quite likely that some will be exposed to things they arguably ought not on TV or via the net.

I don't think 10 is much too young to think that body parts should not be explained including the basics of sex and those practices that they might hear on TV, reading a book or in the newspapers.

monkers

Legendary Member
Yeah! But if you then ignore facts and say ''if you feel female, you can be female'' the statistics are gonna changing sooner or later anyway. That they are in fact not changed but just called differently is something else.

and i know the whole story about the medicines etc. they need to transition and such making them less likely to offend, but there is two things wrong with that 1. Who is gonna check they actually take those medicines? 2. It by far not always sexual as in they might commit acts like rape but that is more motivated by inserting dominance/humiliating the victim then hormones

What's the point of making that divide when to push is to make the legal difference between women and trans women nonexistent ? Hell in some media it's already called ''transphobia'' when even talking about the possibility of a trans person being also a abuser/criminal/rapist/etc.

Btw the Metropolitian Police also uses that ''it's a very small percentage'' argument when talking about their officer misbehaving yet somehow people don't really think that is an particularly good argument. I don't see how it is any different with trans gender people, even if it is a very small group.

Poor effort.

Pale Rider

Veteran
@dutchguylivingintheuk

Don't worry about Monkers.

She slags off anyone with a reasonable rationale opinion.

You know she really likes you when insulting starts. ;)

Yeah, cut the cloggy a bit of slack.

It's obvious the comprehension of his posts is hampered by being written by someone using English as a second language.

The Dutch also seem to be knee deep in world class cyclists, which is another reason to show them some respect.

Top Bottom