Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

Self ID, as legislated for in Scotland and promised for England/Wales by Theresa May was legalistic niche stuff to bring law around Gender Recognition Certificates back into alignment with current medical thinking.
So the govt bill and Streeting backtracking (presumably with Starmer's approval) is just culture war nonsense?

classic33

Working great in Spain this week where someone murdered and raped their teenage cousin and after arrest began their transition. Can now only be searched by female prison officers and has requested a move to a women's prison.

https://www.antena3.com/noticias/sociedad/limbo-penitenciario-ley-trans-asesino-cambia-sexo-solicita-ser-trasladado-carcel-femenina_2023072564bff3bff786880001660466.html?so=so:sour-twitter:cn-antena3noticias

Working great in Canada where Ash Davis a former winner of the Men's cricket hardest hitter award, now plays rugby on the women's team as a transwoman. Allegedly there were 3 women injured in one match and the referee removed them from the field.

Working marvellously in the US where transwomen imprisoned for rape and violent offences continue to be moved to women's jails. eg double baby killer Jesdica Marie Hann, formerly Jason, now in the general population of a Californian women's prison.

And in the UK, when services don't use the allowed exceptions of the Equality Act, and allow access to men, the inevitable happens:

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org...stel-wing-over-hot-totty-remarks-court-hears/
Over twenty years ago, and until 2019 or 2021, depends on who's reporting on her, was on death row in San Quentin(A men's prison).

But don't think for one minute that it's only men on Death Row.

Remember also Beverley Allit, convicted of murdering four infants, attempting to murder three others, and causing grievous bodily harm to a further six, who tried playing the system to avoid being removed from hospital where life was "easy", compared to prison.

Yes, the California governor has done away with death row and is integrating those prisoners into the general population, correct. Women's prisons are the correct place to accommodate violent female offenders. They are not the correct place to accommodate violent male offenders, or any male offenders.

Men in women's jails and sports, and in all other women's single sex services and spaces, is the logical conclusion of the self ID demanded by Stonewall and transactivists.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Self ID, as legislated for in Scotland and promised for England/Wales by Theresa May was legalistic niche stuff to bring law around Gender Recognition Certificates back into alignment with current medical thinking.

So far as the kind of incidents etc brought up by the GC crew it's a complete red herring.

There's a lot more to self ID than the law.

All those in Aurora's examples must self identify as a gender they are not, no one else is identifying them as anything other than the gender they are.

The law, to various extents, give some validity to the preposterous notion that a woman is a man or a man is a woman.

There's a lot more to self ID than the law.

All those in Aurora's examples must self identify as a gender they are not, no one else is identifying them as anything other than the gender they are.

The law, to various extents, give some validity to the preposterous notion that a woman is a man or a man is a woman.

So far as the UK is concerned the term Self ID as a term is solely about how somebody wishing to be legally recognised in their adopted gender gets a Gender Recognition Certificate. With that they can marry and, eventually, have their death registered in the gender they've chosen.

Trying to extend that definition and say that people in transition are somehow exercising self ID is to totally mix things up.

If the UK government intends trying to control the way in which people have re-gendered themselves as far back as April Ashley behave I don't think they understand what they're starting.

Last edited:

classic33

Yes, the California governor has done away with death row and is integrating those prisoners into the general population, correct. Women's prisons are the correct place to accommodate violent female offenders. They are not the correct place to accommodate violent male offenders, or any male offenders.

Men in women's jails and sports, and in all other women's single sex services and spaces, is the logical conclusion of the self ID demanded by Stonewall and transactivists.
He's done away with the death sentence, not death row. Those women on there will need to be placed in somewhere similar. Not back in the general prison population. Which is not what I said before. Please stop trying to sayI've said something I haven't.

I withdraw the word 'warped' if that is making you unhappy. Please do understand, that I have a policy of not speaking for others. So I ask you once more, please do not ask me to speak for the experiences of others. It is not my place, it is something that I will not do.
Yet you don't have a problem calling in the ''it all the men who comment here'' argument when you can't dazzle with bullshit anymore. To remind you it's not about a vague claim about ''speaking for groups'' a ''subtle'' diggs about being ''critical about you posting anecdotes'' but it is about you using those things as dazzling with bullshit. plain and simple. You got into an discussion, bit of a weird twist to first involved gender roles yourself and when questioned claim you can't speak for a others? How would you call all those you seem to think/claim are ''mansplaining'' then? Or is that the racist trans ideology speak for ''your the enemy'' just like ''kick terfs in the face'' we now hear during every pride? and other event/twitter war etc. etc.

There is an difference between trans people and trans ideology, you are clearly an follower of the trans ideology and therefore a danger to some trans poeple. Like @Craig the cyclist pointed out sharing his professional experiences.

But off course i'm just a man, below is a link of a trans person sharing her experiences

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...death-free-agony-surgically-built-vagina.html

Still claim it's all mansplaining?

CXRAndy

Guru
Absolutely horrific mutilation.

'Neo-vaginas must also be dilated regularly to stop them from collapsing' xx(

The male body trying to heal itself

CXRAndy

Guru

British Swimming changes rules after parents complained that trans pool volunteer, 65, was wandering through female changing rooms while their teenage daughters were using them making the girls feel 'uncomfortable'

At last parents are standing up after being shouted down by trans activists

Top Bottom