Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-womens-changing-room-time-young-girls.html

One parents, who wished to remain anonymous, told The Telegraph: 'My daughter was in the changing rooms when this person walked through. And then came back again to use the toilets.

'She came and told me. How intimidating must it be to be a girl, changing in a women's space, when this happens? And these girls feel that they can't complain in case they get labelled as transphobic.'

The 65-year-old, who is extremely active on social media, has previously spoken about her HIS 'determination' to use female changing rooms in the past.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It does say in the article that they're stopping all officials and volunteers from using changing rooms as walkthroughs, but that isn't nearly as click-baity as latching on to one incident involving someone who is trans.

CXRAndy

Guru
Well they have had to instead just saying all males, stupid Equality Act.

The benefit is to further publicise the treatment of girls and women being made to feel uncomfortable.

More and more normal people will stand up

CXRAndy

Guru
No you weren't. Your use of 'normal' was a pejorative dig at the abnormal.

If the boot fits

multitool

Pharaoh
If the boot fits

jackboots.jpg

multitool

Pharaoh
I don't think there is anything at all fascistic about hating people who don't confirm to social norms, and seeking to oppress them further by presenting them as a threat (particularly to women and children).

Oh no.

Top Bottom