Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yes, given how the UK is arm in arm with these policies. Expect a similar scenario in the UK soon .

Its the bare faced hypocrisy of school governors.

Thankfully my daughter's school has a vociferous parents facebook group, that's conservative in view :biggrin:

You are such a sucker :laugh:

Ian H

Guru
You are such a sucker :laugh:

Now that's given me a mental image I really don't want.

CXRAndy

Guru

ANDREW NEIL: Why I'm proud to be a 'TERF' and join JK Rowling on the front line in the gender wars​

Chapeau :hello:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's your own time you're wasting.

Not really :biggrin:

AndyCXR is going on ignore. If he's here to just spam every thread then he can fûck off.

That was a fairly impressive run, I'll grant you.

CXRAndy

Guru
Another poor woman with issues rushed through mutilation surgery due to trans activists. Severely regrets, has now stopped treatment- the physical damage is irreparably done.

She needed psychiatric help not mutilation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...N-detransitioned-woman-double-mastectomy.html

Yet we have costa coffee glamorising body mutilation on their vehicles.

Backlash boycott is underway from the general public, appalled at these companies attitudes

Backlash boycott is underway from the general public, appalled at these companies attitudes
1000022330.jpg

D

Deleted member 121

I blame it on the polluted air in cities :laugh:

Which the Daily Flail would prefer we keep polluting...

To be fair it's a terribly written article, sadly i entered the twilight zone to read it. It seems that she was lead into a world of confusion notably by the fact that her boss would be very touchy touchy with her which at the age of 16 which lead her into an emotional roller coaster, that coupled with parents who worked long hours and clearly missed out on a lot of her development. Like she said in the article "We need to educate men to stop sexualising young girls."

I would add, there are many things in life that get people doing things they regret when they young and full of confusion and new emotions, especially when certain things happen that shouldn't in a child's life. The important factor is ensuring a child has a good upbringing surrounded by understanding and forgiving people who can help them make sense of the world around them so they can make choices they will not regret later.

Top Bottom