Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
We all know what the polls say, despite your attempt at lying.

:rofl:

Also worth remembering that in respect of issues concerning dignity, privacy, and safety, women can't consent on behalf of other women. Men certainly can't.

We all know that if our 10 year old daughters came home from school and said 'I voted against it but all Year 6 had a vote and voted 51% to have boys and girls change together for PE', we wouldn't be saying 'Too bad. You didn't consent but somebody else did on your behalf'. Issues of privacy, dignity and safety aren't based on referendums.

classic33

Also worth remembering that in respect of issues concerning dignity, privacy, and safety, women can't consent on behalf of other women. Men certainly can't. We all know that if our 10 year old daughters came home from school and said 'I voted against it but all Year 6 had a vote and voted 51% to have boys and girls change together for PE', we wouldn't be saying 'Too bad. You didn't consent but somebody else did on your behalf'. Issues of privacy, dignity and safety aren't based on referendums.
Worth noting that they'd never make the individual figures, on who voted for what, available. So whilst your daughter may have voted against it, the final percentages is the only one that would be given, not by year.

The vote would have to be open to all within the school, not just one side for it to be a fair vote. Fair in this case being the vote open to all attending and not just a few, with those few split even further.

CXRAndy

Guru
You cant make it up. :wacko:

School board objected to sections of a sex education book being read out in session to adults when it is part of the school education list.

Its too explicit :laugh:

CXRAndy

Guru

Yes, given how the UK is arm in arm with these policies. Expect a similar scenario in the UK soon .

Its the bare faced hypocrisy of school governors.

Thankfully my daughter's school has a vociferous parents facebook group, that's conservative in view :biggrin:

Yes, given how the UK is arm in arm with these policies. Expect a similar scenario in the UK soon .

Its the bare faced hypocrisy of school governors.

Thankfully my daughter's school has a vociferous parents facebook group, that's conservative in view :biggrin:

Do you think that if you keep children ignorant of this stuff they're less likely to experiment?

CXRAndy

Guru
Do you think that if you keep children ignorant of this stuff they're less likely to experiment?

A time and place.

So do you explicitly describe what is like to have a man come in your mouth?

Whilst there are issues in the UK with schools outsourcing personal and sex education to third party groups and a lack of transparency over the materials used, it's very different from the US where local school boards have a lot of influence and are open to activists seeking to direct schools in their chosen direction, whether that's a radical/left wing direction or a conservative/right wing direction.

Top Bottom