Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
As regards my stuff being taken seriously, it seems to me it is sometimes taken too seriously.

eu-assets.simpleview-europe.jpeg

D

Deleted member 121

Can't you post anything else other than what I presume to be a personal attack?

Come on, just for a change, let's have some thoughts on a topic.

Why on earth would you presume that!? There's nothing wrong with gimps, it's the terrorising part that's the issue...

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
No matter how much you twist it, that has nothing to do with gender

LOL. Of course being relentlessly poisonous to various women online for years on end has nothing whatsoever to do with the blatant hostility to women that drips from every line of cheap tabloidese he writes - it's all, as it always is, an entirely rational response to this particular b***h who deserves everything she gets, and (just incidentally) has Mysterious Powers Over The Men of The Forum. The poor dears can no longer even think for themselves under her malign manipulative influence. Get the misogyny textbooks out, Lads!

AndyRM

Elder Goth
How do you work that out?

I respond to some insults, not others, same as everybody else.

By the way, here's yet another attack on the man:

More utter crap.

I've said several times male posters like Claud's posts because it makes them feel right on and on message.

No matter how much you twist it, that has nothing to do with gender.

As regards strawman and cognitive dissonance that is yet more of your internet bullshite.

@AndyRM, here's another one:

Can't you post anything else other than what I presume to be a personal attack?

Come on, just for a change, let's have some thoughts on a topic.

You consistently complain about being insulted.

Your skin is wafer thin, for a former journo.

mudsticks

Squire
LOL. Of course being relentlessly poisonous to various women online for years on end has nothing whatsoever to do with the blatant hostility to women that drips from every line of cheap tabloidese he writes - it's all, as it always is, an entirely rational response to this particular b***h who deserves everything she gets, and (just incidentally) has Mysterious Powers Over The Men of The Forum. The poor dears can no longer even think for themselves under her malign manipulative influence. Get the misogyny textbooks out, Lads!

We really must exchange witchy man-controlling spell recipes some day.. 👍🏼

Ian H

Guru
I've drawn your bath of ass's milk, Mistresses...

Past your eyes?

CXRAndy

Guru
UK government is being sued by class action for allowing unregulated sex education lesson material to be indoctrinated into children as young as 5 yrs old

Education Act 1996, the promotion of any idea which is contentious is unlawful

'Gender galaxy theories' being taught- OMG

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Veteran

Utter crap, as usual.

Let's have some names and examples of this 'blatant hostility which has been going on for years'.

Don't forget, that does not include disagreeing with someone's view, even if they cannot handle it.

I'm not holding my breath because all you are doing is plucking nasty allegations out of the air - which you have been doing for years.

I think you may be overdoing the fantasy character assassination this time, nobody has as many flaws as you describe.

Heck, even the Kray twins loved their mum.

And I quite like some women, it's just that I couldn't eat a whole one.

You consistently complain about being insulted.

Your skin is wafer thin, for a former journo.

More garbage.

I've been insulted on here more than anybody recently, which is a fact.

But I couldn't give a toss about any of it, which is another fact.

A few of your posts recently have been divorced from reality.

Maybe whatever it is you are addicted to is addling your brain, which is to be expected.

multitool

Pharaoh
Let's have some names and examples of this 'blatant hostility which has been going on for years'.

Don't forget, that does not include disagreeing with someone's view, even if they cannot handle it.

That's weird, because if anyone disagrees with you and explains why, you call it "insult".

I've been insulted on here more than anybody recently, which is a fact.

But I couldn't give a toss about any of it, which is another fact.

Then why do you keep whining on about it?

A few of your posts recently have been divorced from reality.

Maybe whatever it is you are addicted to is addling your brain, which is to be expected.

Even by your execrable standards, that is low.

mudsticks

Squire
I've said several times male posters like Claud's posts because it makes them feel right on and on message.

No matter how much you twist it, that has nothing to do with gender.

As regards strawman and cognitive dissonance that is yet more of your internet bullshite.

You've said several times that 'male' posters like Clauds posts to 'make themselves feel good*'

You don't have to 'twist' that in any way to show that you're talking about gender 🙄

*And add in a dollop of mind reading too -

- you don't think they could agree with her because they just - do.?
That wouldn't be possible, right.?

You talk about people not liking alternative opinions - but it strikes me more that you really can't bear other peoples - and you do seem to have a particular dislike of feminists, or any woman who doesn't share your view .

Dismissing what they say as garbage, claptrap, or faux intellectual whatever.

And then you wonder why people are hostile towards you.

And before you start with your usual "Why not post something on topic?"

I already have in this thread many times over.

Feel free to read any, or all of it .

Ps 'strawmen' and 'cognitive dissonance' are not internet bullshit, they're common enough phrases, frequently used in reasonably intelligent discussion, or even in writing.

The fact that they're alien to you, doesn't mean they're not useful, or relevant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom