Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Panto, Afghan or Tina Mercury gender :ohmy:
Screenshot_20230826_040846_YouTube.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru

CXRAndy

Guru
Same article

Truly shocking what has happened to this young woman.

Transgender butchery, sadly, many, many more of these incidents will come to the fore before this whole ideology is stopped.

“It came as a huge wake-up call to me,” says Cole. “As I listened, I realised that I had a maternal instinct, that one day I’d like to have kids of my own, but that the effects of being prescribed puberty blockers and testosterone during my transition might mean I couldn’t.”

She was sent to a therapist, “but the moment that gender was mentioned, the doctors were going all out on that. They knew I had a history of mental health struggles and a learning disorder, but they said these had nothing to do with this. My distress was coming from my body, they said, from my gender dysphoria.”

Things thereafter moved very quickly: puberty blockers at 13 that put her in a state of menopause – “hot flushes and body itching and aching”; and then testosterone injections that caused an “uncomfortable and difficult” increase in libido.

The doctors framed the choice as between having “a dead daughter or a living son”. Reluctantly the Coles gave their consent.

“In the summer of last year the grafts began to weep this clear fluid that gets on my clothing and my bedding. I wear bandages on my chest again, something I stopped doing two months after my surgery.”

She made a phone appointment with the surgeon who removed her breasts. “I expected him to know what was going on, but he was nonchalant throughout the call. His suggestion to me was to put Vaseline on the wound to keep it moist, but it gave me a skin infection and the grafts now weep twice the amount of fluid.”

:stop:

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Imagine what a diet of Jordan Peterson youtube videos would do to your brain after a short period of time.

Not to mention what it can do to your dress sense. :ohmy:

20230828_072355.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
Anyone can change their clothes, but can never change their sex, reverse puberty blockers, mastectomy or castration

Top Bottom