Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'People are who they say they are'.

Look who's got a new school:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tudents-use-INTERCOM-enter-exit-building.html

According to you guys, this is a woman and they should be free to share the women's toilets and changing facilities at this school. Presumably if they were on a school trip they should be entitled to sleep in the girls dorm and use the girls facilities like a female teacher would.

download.jpeg

classic33

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tudents-use-INTERCOM-enter-exit-building.html

According to you guys, this is a woman and they should be free to share the women's toilets and changing facilities at this school. Presumably if they were on a school trip they should be entitled to sleep in the girls dorm and use the girls facilities like a female teacher would.

View attachment 4489
Three years in, you'd think she'd know that the mask should cover the mouth and nose.

Julia9054

Regular

View attachment 4489

I don't know how long - if ever - it has been since you've supervised a school residential trip but teachers of any gender do not share sleeping facilities or toilets with children

I don't know how long - if ever - it has been since you've supervised a school residential trip but teachers of any gender do not share sleeping facilities or toilets with children

I’m a teacher and I’ve been on week long school trips to parts of Asia and, as mentioned by @Julia9054 , we never share sleeping facilities or toilets with the kids. In fact, we’re not allowed to use student toilets in the school.

View attachment 4489

This wouldn’t be allowed as, on school trips that involve one or more overnight stays, teachers would never share accommodation, toilets or bathrooms with students.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Indeed. I asked Aurora this on Page 2 of this thread.

It's a long time since I was on a school trip, and it was a comp, but there were definitely no teachers sleeping in our rooms. Is that a thing?

We're now on Page 537.

It's not a thing on organised high school level trips in the UK these days, not usually anyway. Still occasionally a thing at Guide and Scout camps.

The point is that according to you guys, their gender identity means they should be allowed to if those are the usual arrangements. Several of you were also 'That never happens' about transwomen in women's sports too, when it clearly does.

In fact, we’re not allowed to use student toilets in the school.

Would you support this member of staff being allowed to use the women's toilets and changing facilities in your school? If you think transwomen are women you should surely?

Grotesque? That seems a bit body shaming of you, Ian. By the criteria you have previously given in this thread, this person is a woman. Why do you think transwomen have to look a certain way? This is self ID. You approve of this situation, surely?

Ian H

Guru
Grotesque? That seems a bit body shaming of you, Ian. By the criteria you have previously given in this thread, this person is a woman. Why do you think transwomen have to look a certain way? This is self ID. You approve of this situation, surely?

What person? I haven't mentioned anyone.

What's the actual problem with Kayla?

My first thought, apart from whether she's any good as a teacher, is how a school might react to a natal female with prosthetic Z cups like that.

In my mind they, and the way she wears them, are more of an issue than her being trans.

And once you ignore the absurdity of those there's no reason why she shouldn't use the same toilets etc as any other female.

Top Bottom