Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah, as I suspected.

You haven't understood* what self ID is, and you are assuming that Sophie Carter is attracted to girls, rather than actually having any knowledge, because you are trying to sidestep my point that you want Carter to have unfettered access to little boys**
Unless you are suggesting sex offenders shouldn't be permitted to use public toilets then the reality is they have to use a toilet. Are they more dangerous in the Women's than the Men's? Yes, obviously, because they are unlikely to assault an adult male, and most 'little boys' will be in there with their dad.

Anyway, still waiting for the deluge of abuse cases in the 40+ countries with Self ID that you and your moron sidekick are pretending is actually happening :whistle:
I've given you plenty of examples previously. You prefer to pretend they don't exist.

USA. Wyoming female sorority forced to accept a male this week - here's an easy reading report as I know you get people mixed up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...-join-judge-rejects-sorority-sisters-lawsuit/

USA. Transwoman Zoey Marks won the women's category of the To Hell and Back singlespeed race in Tampa/St. Pete this weekend.

Canada. Male player Ash Davis registers as non binary/identifies as a woman and now plays in the Women's league. They played in a men's team the other week too apparently.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/toront...wcm/ea2b5945-0211-42f8-8ea7-d2bd6f1ee623/amp/
FzeLz1zXoAA4_wU.jpeg

You say there are no examples but I could probably fill this thread just with cases from cycling.

* clearly you do understand what self ID is, but you are wilfuly pretending that it relies soley on self-perception rather than having any basis in law
Once self ID is introduced which gives men access to women's single sex spaces it will be very difficult to make it dependent on producing a certificate. True self ID is dependent only on saying 'I'm a woman' but even a system of allowing access for those with a GRC could be abused.

GRC or no GRC, they are still men and there are perfectly legitimate reasons to exclude them from women's spaces and sports at the few times it is appropriate to separate by sex.

Last edited:
How? By insisting that they women display their fannies? And you talk about women's dignity :rolleyes:

Do you imagine that most transwomen pass as female in real life, as opposed to heavily filtered still photographs? Babies can tell the difference between a male face and a female one.

If it was clear that males were not welcome in female spaces and it was legal to exclude them (which it is), it would be less of a problem. The confusion has been sown by transactivists. Presumably you don't object to trans people having their own spaces and services. I certainly don't. They seem to manage to identify who is allowed to use them.

multitool

Pharaoh
Do you imagine that most transwomen pass as female in real life, as opposed to heavily filtered still photographs? Babies can tell the difference between a male face and a female one.

If it was clear that males were not welcome in female spaces and it was legal to exclude them (which it is), it would be less of a problem. The confusion has been sown by transactivists. Presumably you don't object to trans people having their own spaces and services. I certainly don't. They seem to manage to identify who is allowed to use them.

So you want 'butch' women to have to show their fannies to anybody who asks.

And you talk about women's dignity.

Laughable.

icowden

Legendary Member
Your idea of "plenty" is about 3 from a population of 7 billion people.
Isn't it pretty reductive to go with "there are a few significant published examples, so it's irrelevant"?

We can usually extrapolate that where there are a number of published examples, the actual issue is of greater magnitude on the basis that not everyone manages to get every incident into a newspaper / news website. I think we have to argue that there is abuse going on and a cadre of people getting their kicks from subverting it.

There are extremists on both sides, although the perverts are mostly on the pro-trans side, and the silencing mostly on the pro-trans side. I'm surprised that you don't find that concerning. Historically when a movement wants to silence someone else, they haven't been the good guys...

ccvzrbwha9tx.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
Yet multifool doesn't offer any idea that wouldn't infringe upon biological women spaces. Like for instance a third loo for unisex

multitool

Pharaoh
Isn't it pretty reductive to go with "there are a few significant published examples, so it's irrelevant"?

In fact I think the inverse is true. Its reductive to scour the world for isolated instances of trans women misbehaving in toilets and then apply it to a whole demographic.

You wouldn't do this to Muslims just because a tiny handful groom vulnerable teenage girls, would you?

Or would you. Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, who Aurora is always at pains to vigourously defend then deny that she shares her view, has form for this. Of course she does, it's the same modus operandum. Aurora slinks away when you challenge her on this...five examples out of 7 billion people becomes "plenty".

We can usually extrapolate that where there are a number of published examples, the actual issue is of greater magnitude on the basis that not everyone manages to get every incident into a newspaper / news website. I think we have to argue that there is abuse going on and a cadre of people getting their kicks from subverting it.

Given the appetite in the RW press for the slightest opportunity to cast TW as perverted offenders I think it is highly unlikely that a victim would be unable to get their story into the press, so your extrapolation is based on nothing. It's very different to say sexual abuse in families, where family or community loyalties are at play and centuries of social acceptance/blindeye-turning has been the case. Fathers/Catholic priest/ policemen are relatively trusted figures in society, whereas trans women are social outcasts. A victim of abuse may have some reticence exposing such a person. I think it's hard to argue that would be the case with a trans woman, ever, but especially in the hateful climate whipped up by people like Aurora and her Internet mates.

There are extremists on both sides, although the perverts are mostly on the pro-trans side, and the silencing mostly on the pro-trans side. I'm surprised that you don't find that concerning. Historically when a movement wants to silence someone else, they haven't been the good guys...

That is because I broadly don't agree with your framing.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yet multifool doesn't offer any idea that wouldn't infringe upon biological women spaces. Like for instance a third loo for unisex

Pipe down.

The grown ups are talking.

In fact I think the inverse is true. Its reductive to scour the world for isolated instances of trans women misbehaving in toilets and then apply it to a whole demographic.

The demographic that safeguarding is being applied to is men. It's because they are men, not because they are transgender, otherwise transmen would be excluded from services and facilities for women and girls. They aren't. It's just men, regardless of how they identify.

Stats show transwomen have the same offending rates as other men, if not higher. The question is why do you want to give these particular men a free pass into spaces and facilities where other men are not welcome?

You wouldn't do this to Muslims just because a tiny handful groom vulnerable teenage girls, would you?
You wouldn't give Muslim men a free pass into women's spaces just because they are Muslim, would you? Ditto disabled men, blue eyed men, etc etc. There are no special groups of men to whom normally safeguarding should not apply, which is what you would have us believe.

Or would you. Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, who Aurora is always at pains to vigourously defend then deny that she shares her view, has form for this. Of course she does, it's the same modus operandum. Aurora slinks away when you challenge her on this...five examples out of 7 billion people becomes "plenty".
Hardly just '5 examples out of 7 billion'. For a group that you claim are tiny, marginalised, and oppressed, they manage to commit sexual crime at the same rate as other men, ie far, far more than women do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom