Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
AndyCXR, the living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect. :whistle:

In other news this week many schools are not going to open this week because of safety fears. It transpires that this has been known about for at least 5 years but the DfE had failed to take any action. Why post this in the gender thread, I hear you ask?

Because there is a remarkable contrast between a total failure to take action on a real situation that will impact many lives, and the few days it took for a minister to order an Ofsted investigation after the very clearly confected story about a student in a Rye college identifying as a cat, and a teacher punishing a student for failing to respect this, was published in tabloid papers.

All that energy going into the fake trans panic is detracting from real issues that matter, and we have a malign government wilfuly exploiting it for (no pun) dead cat opportunities.

Not only that, but it has become an industry with grifters like Minshull and Linehan coining it in and turning it into a lucrative job, and journalists like Helen Joyce using it to make a name for themselves.

There was no cat person in that school, but there is a risk that the roof might collapse while we are looking the other way.

You could have just typed Whataboutery and saved us the trouble of reading that. Or 'I don't care so nobody else should'. Fortunately you aren't the arbiter of what other people should be concerned about.

multitool

Pharaoh
You could have just typed Whataboutery and saved us the trouble of reading that. Or 'I don't care so nobody else should'. Fortunately you aren't the arbiter of what other people should be concerned about.

Met any trans people yet?

Thought not.

If you want to spend your time being "concerned about" a tiny group of people who have no impact on you or anyone you know (...and no, other obsessives of trans hate forums don't count) that is your prerogative.

But of course you are also doing your best to drum up hate against them, albeit with your trademark dishonesty, so that is where I and pretty much the rest of the people here reserve the right to point it out.

Of course the irony is that the whataboutery IS the fake trans moral panic, which is why it is being weaponised by right-wing governments in decline, or right wing politicians trying to scare people.

Last edited:
As I said, 'I don't care, so nobody else should'.

I think detransitioners, sportswomen and men, medics, men and women who have lost jobs and opportunities for speaking out, women in prison, lesbians, and really just anybody who is bothered about facts, fairness and rationality, doesn't need you to tell them what they should be concerned about.

You've shown you have zero knowledge and credibility on this issue so I'll probably continue to look at what a woman like Martina Navratilova thinks rather than a man on a small niche forum whose key contribution to discourse is calling people c*nts.

This is the same 'whataboutery/you aren't allowed to think about 2 things at once' exchange we have already seen several times in this thread. It adds nothing to the discussion.

I have, and their parents. We've already discussed this though. I could just as easily say 'Met any sportswomen or female prisoners?'. For someone who doesn't find any of the issues worthy of discussion, whether it's kids on puberty blockers or men in women's jails, I might point out that you are the one who has resurrected a very dormant thread several times, not me. And here you are again, adding nothing to the discussion just venting about people talking about stuff you personally don't approve of being discussed.

multitool

Pharaoh
We've already discussed this though. I could just as easily say 'Met any sportswomen or female prisoners?'

I have. It's much easier to meet them because they exist in huge numbers

. For someone who doesn't find any of the issues worthy of discussion, whether it's kids on puberty blockers or men in women's jails, I might point out that you are the one who has resurrected a very dormant thread several times, not me. And here you are again, adding nothing to the discussion just venting about people talking about stuff you personally don't approve of being discussed.

See this is your standard dishonest tactic that IanH picked you up on most recently, and numerous posters have left the thread because of. Misrepresenting somebody's view then building an argument against it.

I don't find these "issues" unworthy of discussion...I'm here discussing them and I'm pointing out that most of it is hysterical crap from Internet zealots that bears no real relationship to people's lives.

If you want proof of this all you have to do is ask yourself why you are never, ever, not once able to cite examples of "issues" from either your personal life, people close to you, or even just anyone you actually know.

Not one.

Instead we get screenshots from a hatesite of some weirdo in Arkansas or a screenshot of a trans woman on the podium at an unheard of sportive in Colorado.

And where do these screenshots come from? From the Internet murk you inhabit.

Last edited:
If you want proof of this all you have to do is ask yourself why you are never, ever, not once able to cite examples of "issues" from either your personal life, people close to you, or even just anyone you actually know. Not one.

The arguments stand and fall on their own merits. I don't feel the need to post my personal, subjective anecdotes and experiences to support them. You would simply call them lies and unverifiable anyway, so rather cheeky of you to demand it.

I'd rather look at facts and verified experiences on the issues, like those of the medical experts who have looked at the evidence on puberty blockers and changed their minds. Or the sports scientists who looked at the evidence and used it to inform policy, rather than relying on the subjective personal experience of Veronica Ivy and Emily Bridges.

Looking at the asylum thread it seems like you've had quite the morning.

If you want a personal, subjective experience, here's one. There is nothing about your behaviour on this forum that has convinced me that having men in women's single sex spaces is a good idea. Quite the opposite.

multitool

Pharaoh
The arguments stand and fall on their own merits. I don't feel the need to post my personal, subjective anecdotes and experiences to support them. You would simply call them lies and unverifiable anyway, so rather cheeky of you to demand it.

You don't post any because you haven't got any, and it is characteristically dishonest of you to tell me what my imaginary response would be to something that will never happen

Looking at the asylum thread it seems like you've had quite the morning.

If you want a personal, subjective experience, here's one. There is nothing about your behaviour on this forum that has convinced me that having men in women's single sex spaces is a good idea. Quite the opposite.

Not content with wishing to police women's genitalia in public lavatories, Aurora now wishes to police what anyone says in any thread .

Maybe stick to the genitalia, hun.

classic33

But that's half your "argument" throughout these threads. You are only concerned with how it could affect you, not anyone else.

The same applies to yourself, on that last part.

Maybe stick to the genitalia, hun.

Ah, the belittling, patronising response of the man who calls people c*nts and revels in violence against women. How unexpected.

You really have nothing to add to the thread but abuse.

But that's half your "argument" throughout these threads. You are only concerned with how it could affect you, not anyone else.

It can't have escaped you that people often advocate against things that are detrimental to them, whether it's what affects them individually or what affects their sex class. It's their right to do so. It's what you do when you argue for men in women's prisons and men in women's sports. You are advocating for the feelings of your sex class (male) to be prioritised over that of females. It's your right to do so. It's my right to object. This can't be news.

Back on topic. A comprehensive review of the activist produced report on transgender inclusive maternity care in the NHS.

View: https://twitter.com/mjauk/status/1698244783724982607

This is what happens when you let activists (in this case it was written by the LGBT Foundation) inform government policy rather than clinicians and independent experts. Same happened with the Scottish prisons policy.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Ah, the belittling, patronising response of the man who calls people c*nts and revels in violence against women. How unexpected.

You really have nothing to add to the thread but abuse.

LOL.

I've never "revelled" in violence against women. If I had you'd be able to refer to it, and would have done so repeatedly. But you haven't, because I haven't.

Keep lying though.

You, on the other were recently advocating genital checks in public lavatories...

I have never seen a woman challenged in toilets or changing rooms for not looking feminine enough. Even if they were challenged it would take very little to establish that they were female.

Odd that you think you need to see genitals to know who is male or female. Must have made it difficult when you were dating.

You seem to enjoy it when women face intimidation as you've routinely dismissed the demonstrations against Kathleen Stock and KJK. At least some of your fellow travellers on here can very occasionally bring themselves to condemn some of the worse elements of transactivism. Everybody must be as bored as of this childish back and forth on here as they are of your same tactics on the asylum thread though. It's about 75% of the whole forum these days so I'll let you crack on.

classic33

It can't have escaped you that people often advocate against things that are detrimental to them, whether it's what affects them individually or what affects their sex class. It's their right to do so. It's what you do when you argue for men in women's prisons and men in women's sports. You are advocating for the feelings of your sex class (male) to be prioritised over that of females. It's your right to do so. It's my right to object. This can't be news.
You don't like the law of the country though, saying that what you feel/think comes before the law. A trans woman is a women, non of this "you are who you say you are" nonsense you keep repeating. A trans man is woman in your view, despite what the law says. However you have said, you can check your own posts, that they should use the men's facilities. A slightly warped view, but it's become the norm for yourself.

That a women, one of two in a seperate facility*, should be placed in the men's prison is a victory in your book.

It's clear that you don't like laws that stop you doing what you want to do. Have a physical check on all those entering any space you might use. Even if it will never be in the same building.

You are dismissive of the laws of other countries when they are against what you feel should be happening.

*Both women are still in the building, built for women, that has now been transferred to the men's section. The use of the building has been lost for those it were built for. But two women are now no longer in a women's prison.

Top Bottom