Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
In a free country, how do you suppose that she stop them? You seem to be advocating for censorship again.

It's really easy. You say "please don't come here. I don't share your values and I don't want to be associated with you".

But she doesn't say this.

Oh no. She invites them up on her stage to speak

Fg1osIhXoAAB-_y.jpeg.jpg

I mean why do you suppose that a woman who takes money from CPAC, and shouts at trans women calling them "groomers" would be upset by far right attendance at her rallies?

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
It's really easy. You say "please don't come here. I don't share your values and I don't want to be associated with you".
But she doesn't say this.
Oh no. She invites them up on her stage to speak
Sorry, I had forgotten that KJK is the sole representative of all people who support the TERF or GC movements. Humble apologies.
I thought you didn't like reductive single instance examples? I'm pretty sure you stated previously something along the lines that just because something happened once on the internet didn't mean it was happening?

Or does that only apply to stuff that Aurora says?

So, can you provide we with at least 50 further examples of the far right being endorsed by the GC / TERF side of the debate?

multitool

Pharaoh
Have you been drinking?

The conversation between AS and me, in which you intervened, was specifically about Minshull.

icowden

Legendary Member
Have you been drinking?
The conversation between AS and me, in which you intervened, was specifically about Minshull.
And non specifically about the appearance of black shirts / proud boys / whatever which you then conflated to be fully representative of her views and by proxy all other people's views that might partially agree with some of her positions.

Last time I checked, this was a discussion form and not private messaging.

multitool

Pharaoh
And non specifically about the appearance of black shirts / proud boys / whatever which you then conflated to be fully representative of her views and by proxy all other people's views that might partially agree with some of her positions.

Last time I checked, this was a discussion form and not private messaging.

No I didn't. It was specifically about the repeated attendance of nazis at her rallies.

You are doing an Aurora.

Last edited:
And of course KJK is the sole representative of the GC / TERF viewpoint. I get you.

The comments were specifically about her rallies, weren’t they?

Edit: I see @multitool beat me to the same point.

If the loonies turned up in your garden every time you lit the barbecue I’d wonder how hard you were trying to dissuade them.
FnE9S8-XgAEsWm2.jpeg

FnE9nn_WQAEcP8b.jpeg

FnE9nfAX0AENv68.jpeg

No-one is not even the DM) denying that the nazi saluters are anti-trans. But, you know, plausible deniability as to whether they are officially there helps.

Pretty sure KJK confirmed they were not invited. And as above, the ipaper had to apologise for suggesting she had because it was libellous. Once again though women are held responsible for what men do. If you knew anything about those Australian Nazis you'd know they don't think much of KJK because she's an atheist and supports lesbians. Violent men turned up to fight with other violent men. Nothing new there.

Last edited:
No I didn't. It was specifically about the repeated attendance of nazis at her rallies.

You are doing an Aurora.
List them. Which other Let Women Speak events have there been Nazis at? Any LGB Alliance meetings they were at? Any Julie Bindell events or Kathleen Stock talks? Yet funnily, 'your side' rock up in black to intimate women at almost every single event, whether it's a talk, a film, or a meeting. Seems a bit well Nazi-ish really.

Last edited:
View attachment 4523

View attachment 4523

View attachment 4524

View attachment 4523

View attachment 4522

View attachment 4523

View attachment 4523

View attachment 4523

Pretty sure KJK confirmed they were not invited. And as above, the ipaper had to apologise for suggesting they were because it was libellous. Once again though women are held responsible for what men do. If you knew anything about those Australian Nazis you'd know they don't think much of KJK because she's an atheist and supports lesbians. Violent men turn up to fight with other violent men. Nothing new there.

I’ve said before, minimum harm to people that just want to live their lives won’t come from extremists from either end of the spectrum.

multitool

Pharaoh
List them. Which other Let Women Speak events have there been Nazis at? Any LGB Alliance meetings they were at? Any Julie Bindell events or Kathleen Stock talks? Yet funnily, 'your side' rock up in black to intimate women at almost every single event, whether it's a talk, a film, or a meeting. Seems a bit well Nazi-ish really.

"your side" lol.

OK, here you go:

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23299549.posie-parker-anti-trans-founder-standing-women/

But you know this, because its all been posted before. There are loads of people within the GC cult that have distanced themselves from Minshull because of her far-right links.

Not you, though. Here you are sea-lioning. Next step will be your usual drone that she doesn't speak for everyone bla bla.

No, she doesn't. But the slightest criticism of her and you are straight there, defending her. As you are here.

Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, aka Posie Parker, is an attention seeking extremist who associates with other extremists and promotes hatred of minority groups. I'm glad that any attemps by her to spread her hatred are met by counter demonstrations.

Top Bottom