Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, aka Posie Parker, is an attention seeking extremist who associates with other extremists and promotes hatred of minority groups. I'm glad that any attemps by her to spread her hatred are met by counter demonstrations.

What would they be, like women only toilets, hospital wards, refuges? Dont teach kids sexually explicit material. Speaking the truth about biology, men cannot become women

I asked you to list the times at which Nazis have turned up to her meetings - including those at her invitation, which is what you've implied. You linked to an opinion piece that shows she's willing to go on the shows of right wing pundits to promote her views.

Please list the events where Nazis have turned up.

But you know this, because its all been posted before. There are loads of people within the GC cult that have distanced themselves from Minshull because of her far-right links.
Yes, different women think different things. They don't have to all think the same. How weird that you think they should have to.

Not you, though. Here you are sea-lioning. Next step will be your usual drone that she doesn't speak for everyone bla bla.

She doesn't. By your logic the 'punch terfs' sexual abusing kidnapper must therefore also speak for everyone on the trans side.

No, she doesn't. But the slightest criticism of her and you are straight there, defending her. As you are here.
What I will defend is the right of anybody, whether trans people or KJK, to meet peacefully and say whatever they like, as long as it's within the law. They should be able to do so without intimidation or violence.

Please back up your allegation about Nazis at her meetings. You know, the one that C4 and the ipaper withdrew and apologised about because it was libellous.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yes, different women think different things. They don't have to all think the same. How weird that you think they should have to.

She doesn't. By your logic the 'punch terfs' sexual abusing kidnapper must therefore also speak for everyone on the trans side.

You are doing that thing again where you lie about what people think.

Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, aka Posie Parker, is an attention seeking extremist who associates with other extremists and promotes hatred of minority groups. I'm glad that any attemps by her to spread her hatred are met by counter demonstrations.

Do you think she, or anyone else, has a right to meet in public and say things that are within the law without intimidation or violence? That's the point.

You're are glad about a 70 year old woman being punched in the head 3 times in New Zealand? You're glad about women being routinely intimidated and threatened with violence? How very progressive of you.

You are doing that thing again where you lie about what people think.

Let's see some pictures of the Nazis at her meetings. We've seen the Australian one. Put the rest up.

There's no single UK women's rights movement. It's not a political party where people have to share certain views. It's odd that you think it should be. Women don't owe you a unified response to anything.

Nobody expects everybody who is an atheist to have the same views on atheism. Left and right wing politics have a myriad of views and factions. But somehow different views and dissent within a very broad women's rights movement is a big deal?

I normally don't bother chasing you up when you make allegations and fail to deliver the receipts but let's see those Nazi photos as Kellie Jay Keen seems to be suing Australian politicians for saying "Ms Keen was known to be publicly associated with far right-wing extremist groups including neo-Nazi activists".

Which is pretty much what you've said on here, several times over. I've no idea what Australian slander/libel laws are like but I suppose we'll see how she gets on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-following-condemnation-tour.html?bshm=rimc/2

multitool

Pharaoh
I normally don't bother chasing you up when you make allegations and fail to deliver the receipts but let's see those Nazi photos as Kellie Jay Keen seems to be suing Australian politicians for saying "Ms Keen was known to be publicly associated with far right-wing extremist groups including neo-Nazi activists".

Which is pretty much what you've said on here, several times over.

And again

Ian H

Guru
Please list the events where Nazis have turned up.

Please back up your allegation about Nazis at her meetings. You know, the one that C4 and the ipaper withdrew and apologised about because it was libellous.

Did you miss the photo upthread of her adjusting a Proud Boy's bra-strap on stage?

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Did you miss the photo upthread of he adjusting a Proud Boy's bra-strap on stage?

I suspect Aurora's tactic is to try and squash discussion of Minshull's links to the far right by way of vicarious threat of litigation. It is, if nothing else, somewhat pathetic.

Bizarre too, given that Aurora is always at great pains to say how disinterested she is in Minshull, whilst leaping at the throat of anyone who so much as expresses a reservation.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You are doing that thing again where you don't have a suitable response so you just accuse someone of lying to deflect from your inability to provide a good counter argument.

Makes a change from throwing insults, although presumably the fool still thinks Aurora is a twunt.

I see you're going down the 'I didn't call you a c*nt' route whereby if you deny it enough you think people will forget what you actually posted.

Did you miss the photo upthread of he adjusting a Proud Boy's bra-strap on stage?

Yes, we've seen that one and the Australian photo. Why do you condemn that but not violent transactivism?

I suspect Aurora's tactic is to try and squash discussion of Minshull's links to the far right by way of vicarious threat of litigation. It is, if nothing else, somewhat pathetic.
You are welcome to discuss her links to the far right. I've pointed out that others have withdrawn such allegations because they were likely libellous. She chooses to appear on the shows of right wing pundits and cooperate with conservative/right wing groups, others don't.

I'm more interested in why you think women shouldn't be allowed to gather in public to say things you don't like without intimidation or violence.

Bizarre too, given that Aurora is always at great pains to say how disinterested she is in Minshull, whilst leaping at the throat of anyone who so much as expresses a reservation.

I have no interest in her campaigns. I am interested in people - anybody - being able to hold public meetings that are within the law, whether I like what they say or not. Especially if those people are women, because aggressive and violent men have always sought to intimidate women into silence. The point of course is not to silence that one individual but to make others afraid to also speak out.

Top Bottom