Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
And apologised immediately for the aggressive way in which you had made that mistake and used it to insult a female member of the forum.

Oh no - you forgot that bit,

Do look into your pathological inability to apologise or empathise with people, or to understand that when someone says something they believe to be correct that it isn't actually a lie. A lie is something stated to intentionally deceive. I have seen no evidence that @AuroraSaab does not believe the things she posts to be true and correct, any more than I have seen any evidence that you are able to consider other opinions and use them to consider moderating or adjusting your own extreme position / viewpoint.

I think maybe that's a failure of perception on your part, Ike, rather than mine.

By my count there are now at least seven people on this thread who have objected to Aurora's dishonesty.

Seven isn't coincidence.

You've used the word 'fool' for people on this forum many times. You've only ever called me a 'twunt'. Cropping your own screenshot so you could pretend you didn't know what it meant too....
Screenshot_20230904_181327_Chrome.jpg

Socrates? I'm sure you know as much about Socratic method as you do about linguistics. You've more in common with Pluto than Plutarch, and to be clear I'm referring to the cartoon dog.

The Socratic Method is a device for fostering critical thinking. I'm surprised to find you referencing it as there's very little in your philosophy of gender that stands up to critical thinking.

Here we go. Back on topic with Things That Never Happen No. 9,842:

A team of 2 transwomen, Evelyn Williamson and Tessa Johnson, won the Illinois state Women's Championship title on August 24th in the Madison relay race in Northbrook. The two also came in 1st in the women's open at xXx Racing's Relay Cross on Aug 27.

F5Go6OMW0AADReO.jpeg

Mr Celine

The case also illustrates the uniquely powerful position occupied by district judges.

They are the only people who can hear your case alone, decide on your guilt or innocence, and decide on your penalty if there is one.

Not unique in that Sheriffs have similar powers.

multitool

Pharaoh
Cropping your own screenshot so you could pretend you didn't know what it meant too....
View attachment 4529

And with this, Aurora reveals that she doesn't know what 'etymology' means, and is confusing it with 'meaning'. And yet again, trying to tell people what they are 'thinking' but getting it spectacularly wrong. Because she's a twunt.

But she does know all about...

The Socratic Method

:whistle:

p.s. it's not a "device". It's a method. You are confusing philosophy with lit crit.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
You've used the word 'fool' for people on this forum many times. You've only ever called me a 'twunt'. Cropping your own screenshot so you could pretend you didn't know what it meant too....
View attachment 4529

The Socratic Method is a device for fostering critical thinking. I'm surprised to find you referencing it as there's very little in your philosophy of gender that stands up to critical thinking.

Here we go. Back on topic with Things That Never Happen No. 9,842:

A team of 2 transwomen, Evelyn Williamson and Tessa Johnson, won the Illinois state Women's Championship title on August 24th in the Madison relay race in Northbrook. The two also came in 1st in the women's open at xXx Racing's Relay Cross on Aug 27.

View attachment 4530

Evelyn Williamson, 29, has been racing in women’s categories for several years, taking 18 first place titles in races across the country since 2017.

In March 2020, however, Williamson appears to have competed in both women’s and men’s categories at the Sky Express Winter Criterium. In the Women’s Pro category, he placed first out of 13 racers. In the Men’s category, he did not place at all in a race comprised of 40 men

Do you think she, or anyone else, has a right to meet in public and say things that are within the law without intimidation or violence? That's the point.

You're are glad about a 70 year old woman being punched in the head 3 times in New Zealand? You're glad about women being routinely intimidated and threatened with violence? How very progressive of you.

Grow up.

CXRAndy

Guru
Culture war that needs to be won for women

View: https://youtu.be/da3Tj4izjg8?si=nuaAJkRPlTYRBBSW

Once again. Do you think she, or anyone else, has a right to meet in public and say things that are within the law without intimidation or violence? That's the point.

I'm tired of the purity demanded of women whilst the violence and intimidation of transactivists is seemingly not even considered worthy of remarking on by the men on here.

classic33

Once again. Do you think she, or anyone else, has a right to meet in public and say things that are within the law without intimidation or violence? That's the point.

I'm tired of the purity demanded of women whilst the violence and intimidation of transactivists is seemingly not even considered worthy of remarking on by the men on here.
That's very close to what the EDL used to say, about their "meetings". Knowing full well that simply turning up was/would be enough for a demonstration to be made by others about their "meeting".

We used to have humorous names derived from other words for black and gay people too. Are we bringing those back to CC as well or is it just the tw*t c*nt combo that amuses you?

Top Bottom