Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I merely pointed out your error. Show me where I have 'condemned' anything.

Your failure to condemn reveals your true agenda.

Or something.

Your failure to condemn reveals your true agenda.

Or something.

I got close to a spat with one of @AuroraSaab's crew on Mumsnet.

Question posed as to whether the acquittal of Sarah Jane Baker for inciting violence could be contested. Poster's starting point was that Acquittal, by a District Judge sitting alone was "clearly biased and wrong".

Explained that there was no means, other than an appeal by the prosecution, that the case could be reopned.

Went on to explain, as there was clearly some confusion, that District Judges are legally qualified and often sit alone and that, unless sure that all the elements of the offence were proven there was no option but to acquit.

Apparently I'm biased as (obs) SJB's previous history and not just their conduct on the day was relevant.

You cannot debate these people....

multitool

Pharaoh
LOL I didn't call you a c**t, Aurora

And I see you are still creating strawmen.

Its no wonder so many people have abandoned trying to interact with you.

Pale Rider

Veteran

Question posed as to whether the acquittal of Sarah Jane Baker for inciting violence could be contested. Poster's starting point was that Acquittal, by a District Judge sitting alone was "clearly biased and wrong".

Explained that there was no means, other than an appeal by the prosecution, that the case could be reopned.

Went on to explain, as there was clearly some confusion, that District Judges are legally qualified and often sit alone and that, unless sure that all the elements of the offence were proven there was no option but to acquit.

Apparently I'm biased as (obs) SJB's previous history and not just their conduct on the day was relevant.

You cannot debate these people....

Trust you to be sniffing around the ladies of a certain age on Mumsnet.

The acquittal could be seen as convenient, because it does away with the vexatious question of what to with Baker as a lifer on licence.

Without hearing how the case was put, it's hard to make any informed comment, although we'd all like to think the district judge carried out his responsibilities without fear or favour.

The case also illustrates the uniquely powerful position occupied by district judges.

They are the only people who can hear your case alone, decide on your guilt or innocence, and decide on your penalty if there is one.

Magistrates nearly always sit in threes, particularly if there's any possibility of criminal conviction.

A crown court judge can certainly lock you up, but he cannot find you guilty.

He needs a jury or your plea to record a guilty verdict.

My crew? 'Your' crew being men who think performing femininity should be rewarded by access to women's spaces.

A caution would have sufficed. The prosecution failed because they were unable to show the intent behind the comment and the judge accepted the defence that it was a joke comment in the heat of the moment. On hunger strike to be moved to a woman prison. Probably a Go Fund Me if you want to get your wallet out.

What's the appeal of being on Mumsnet to you? I've never visited it so I don't know what it's appeal for anyone other than mum's would be.

Last edited:
LOL I didn't call you a c**t, Aurora

And I see you are still creating strawmen.
Its no wonder so many people have abandoned trying to interact with you.

From when you laughably confused 2 very well known puberty blocker dealing banned medics and thought they were a transwoman .....
Aurora's transhate is now extended to referring to trans people by their previous names. What a twunt.

And then doubling down to distract from the fact that you hadn't even heard of 2 of the most prominent figures in the UK gender debate and had shown yourself up ...
And yes, regardless of the fact I was factually incorrect in this case, Aurora is still a twunt.

Screenshot_20230904_161930_Chrome.jpg

Cue the excuse that calling someone a tw*t and a c*nt isn't the same as just calling them a c*nt.

multitool

Pharaoh
From when you laughably confused 2 very well known puberty blocker dealing banned medics and thought they were a transwoman .....

And then doubling down to distract from the fact that you hadn't even heard of 2 of the most prominent figures in the UK gender debate and had shown yourself up ...

View attachment 4527

Cue the excuse that calling someone a tw*t and a c*nt isn't the same as just calling them a c*nt.

Nope, a twunt is not a c**t. If it was, it would be a c**t.

And no, I didn't double down on confusing the two Webberleys, I accepted and acknowledged my mistake immediately.

Your lying is so habitual I'm starting to think it might be a pathology.

'I think you'll find calling you a tw*t and a c*nt combined is hardly the same thing at all as calling you a c*nt......you are therefore a liar.'

I must say the quality of argument you bring to the forum is quite something. Truly you are the Socrates of the junkie cul de sac, the Cicero of the grit bin.

multitool

Pharaoh
'I think you'll find calling you a tw*t and a c*nt combined is hardly the same thing at all as calling you a c*nt......you are therefore a liar.'

I must say the quality of argument you bring to the forum is quite something. Truly you are the Socrates of the junkie cul de sac, the Cicero of the grit bin.

Next you'll be telling us that portmanteau isn't a word, but an overcoat.

For clarity:

Screenshot_20230904_173935_Samsung Internet.jpg

Socrates? I'm sure you know as much about Socratic method as you do about linguistics. You've more in common with Pluto than Plutarch, and to be clear I'm referring to the cartoon dog.

Last edited:
What's the appeal of being on Mumsnet to you? I've never visited it so I don't know what it's appeal for anyone other than mum's would be.
Although it's called Mumsnet the strapline is 'by parents for parents.

I'm in a second career as a professional Welfare Rights Adviser. I joined (if that's the word) Mumsnet at the suggestion of my manager because there are umpteen questions on there about benefits. Call it pro-bono work if you like.

Career #1 was in the administration of justice. As well as the money/benefits threads I'm on legal which was where the question about SJB cropped up.

I'm not there for kinks/kicks and resent your implication that I am.

icowden

Legendary Member
And no, I didn't double down on confusing the two Webberleys, I accepted and acknowledged my mistake immediately.
And apologised immediately for the aggressive way in which you had made that mistake and used it to insult a female member of the forum.

Oh no - you forgot that bit,
Your lying is so habitual I'm starting to think it might be a pathology.
Do look into your pathological inability to apologise or empathise with people, or to understand that when someone says something they believe to be correct that it isn't actually a lie. A lie is something stated to intentionally deceive. I have seen no evidence that @AuroraSaab does not believe the things she posts to be true and correct, any more than I have seen any evidence that you are able to consider other opinions and use them to consider moderating or adjusting your own extreme position / viewpoint.

Top Bottom