Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yeah, so was you bringing his marriage into this for no reason whatsoever. And then having a wee thing about usernames.

Anyway, shouldn't you be patrolling your mean streets in the search for grit bin/phone booth junkies to report to your local PCSO later at the village hall?

It wasn't me having a "wee thing" about usernames you thick twat, it was Ike.

Anyway, shouldn't you be out playing the victim about your own shìt life choices?

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Plus ca change...

icowden

Legendary Member
Shortening a username, by cutting it in half is normal. People call Pale Rider "Paley".
Well yes. He refers to himself as Paley.

They call newfhouse "newf".
A simple contraction. And it's pretty much always you that uses it.
They call me "Mults" "Tool".
Again simple contractions

People call Fozy Tornip "Fozy", and Rusty Nails "Rusty".
Simple contractions of two part user names. Human nature.

Is that taking the pîss? Or is it just a friendly moniker.
Neither. It's a simple contraction of a longer username.

You, only you, demand some sort of exceptionalism about you, and start screaming and shouting, swearing, calling me a "cûnt" when I shortened icowden to "icow".
No. I asked you to stop insulting me. You didn't. So I insulted you. Quite simple.

What should I shorten it to? Or are you now going to insist that everyone who says "tool, Rusty, fozy, Claud, newf, Bolders" etc etc is a bully and should stop.
Maybe stop using Trumpian nicknames in every post that you make, even when it isn't needed out of a misplaced desire to show that you are the big man? If you don't like people pointing out what you do, maybe question why you are doing it?

Check back over this thread and see how many times people have used your actual name or handle. See?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Anyway, shouldn't you be out playing the victim about your own shìt life choices?

Oh. I'd missed your edit. Perfectly happy with my life choices, thank you, and have never claimed to be a victim but you carry on imagining what you will.

I guess you're not patrolling the mean streets of wherever it is looking for egg thiefs, so will have to content yourself with googling whatever it is you're irked by today.

multitool

Pharaoh
Well yes. He refers to himself as Paley.

A simple contraction. And it's pretty much always you that uses it.

Again simple contractions

Simple contractions of two part user names. Human nature.

Neither. It's a simple contraction of a longer username.

No. I asked you to stop insulting me. You didn't. So I insulted you. Quite simple.

Maybe stop using Trumpian nicknames in every post that you make, even when it isn't needed out of a misplaced desire to show that you are the big man? If you don't like people pointing out what you do, maybe question why you are doing it?

Check back over this thread and see how many times people have used your actual name or handle. See?

Shoelrteninh multitool to tool, or newfhouse to newf or icowden to icow is identical.

It's not an insult. Only you shìt your pants over it.

Shoelrteninh multitool to tool, or newfhouse to newf or icowden to icow is identical.

It's not an insult. Only you shìt your pants over it.
You starting insulting people when you once again can't win with arguments, where did i hear that before?(every other week at least once? think that's conversative) And your claim that's it's all down to @icowden is laughable, now it's usernames tomorrow is something else, but your acting like someone who needs super-extra zoom and always needing to super overly compensate yourself when someone says something you don't agree with and don't have arguments for.

Which is very sad for you really but why annoy others with it?

icowden

Legendary Member
It is. I agree. The difference is that I asked you to stop doing it as you were doing it in every post - deliberately. You refused. I explained why I had asked, and you still kept on. Then you invented a new nickname which you use in every post. You seem to have some issues with your recollection.

As I said. If that's what you want to do, at least own it.

multitool

Pharaoh
It is. I agree. The difference is that I asked you to stop doing it as you were doing it in every post - deliberately. You refused. I explained why I had asked, and you still kept on. Then you invented a new nickname which you use in every post. You seem to have some issues with your recollection.

As I said. If that's what you want to do, at least own it.

Maybe you just need to stop the special pleading, the exceptionalism, the wet fartism and grow up a bit. You sound ridiculous...but you are a grown man in his 40s or 50s no?

Either that or add me to your ignore list. But stop spamming threads with your babyish nonsense.

icowden

Legendary Member
Either that or add me to your ignore list. But stop spamming threads with your babyish nonsense.
You really do have a lack of self awareness. Look back over the posts and work out which one of us has been throwing the toys out of their pram. (Clue - it isn't me).

Top Bottom