Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Eh? You seem to be lost in Trumpisms.

This is the gender thread, Ike.

Which of us is closer to Trump in this regard?

icowden

Legendary Member
This is the gender thread, Ike.
Which of us is closer to Trump in this regard?
I'm guessing the one of us that can't post a reply without using a nickname intended to annoy the respondent. No-one else constantly needs to put a nickname for the person they are responding to in every post but you, multitrump.

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm guessing the one of us that can't post a reply without using a nickname intended to annoy the respondent. No-one else constantly needs to put a nickname for the person they are responding to in every post but you, multitrump.

Jeez.

You literally publically shat your trousers and turned into a raving mentalist when I shortened your username to ic*w.

You were abusive beyond belief. I gave in to your childish bullying tantrums.

Now you are whining again, because I've shortened your username to Ike, and it DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE WORD COW IN IT!!

WTF is wrong with you?

People alter my user name to 'Tool', 'Mults', 'Multers', etc etc etc. Do you see me having a fûcking meltdown over it?

Grow up ffs.

icowden

Legendary Member
People alter my user name to 'Tool', 'Mults', 'Multers', etc etc etc. Do you see me having a fûcking meltdown over it?
They really don't. People just don't tend to mention the name of the person they are replying to. They don't need to.
You do it entirely out of nastiness, and particularkly when you don't have a good counter argument.

I notice you also doint like being called out over it.

Grow up ffs.
You're the one who just threw his toys out of the pram.

multitool

Pharaoh
They really don't.

Err... yes they do

You do it entirely out of nastiness, and particularkly when you don't have a good counter argument.

The nastiness exists in your head. What possible exception could you take to shortening 'icowden' to 'Ike', other than taking yourself ridiculously seriously?

I notice you also doint like being called out over it.You're the one who just threw his toys out of the pram.

Your "calling out" involved repeatedly calling me a "cùnt" and telling ne to "fark off".

Your words, not mine.

multitool

Pharaoh
Yes. I don't like bullies.

You are the bully.

icowden

Legendary Member
You are the bully.
SIri - show me the person who consistently calls posters he disagrees with names in almost every single reply to them....

You're suggesting that I'm bullying you because I pointed out something that can be easily fact checked and compared you to the one other person on this planet who is well known for using the same tactics?

It doesn't bother me at all if you choose to call me "Ike" in every post. It's a consistent part of your repertoire. I asked you to stop insulting me by taking the piss out of my name and you didn't. Then you decided to acquiesce but you couldn't face the thought of being seen to give in, so you changed to using "Ike" instead.

Just look at other people's posts. This is your behaviour. The least you can do is own it.

multitool

Pharaoh
Shortening a username, by cutting it in half is normal. People call Pale Rider "Paley". They call newfhouse "newf". They call me "Mults" "Tool". People call Fozy Tornip "Fozy", and Rusty Nails "Rusty".

Is that taking the pîss? Or is it just a friendly moniker.

You, only you, demand some sort of exceptionalism about you, and start screaming and shouting, swearing, calling me a "cûnt" when I shortened icowden to "icow".

What should I shorten it to? Or are you now going to insist that everyone who says "tool, Rusty, fozy, Claud, newf, Bolders" etc etc is a bully and should stop.

You need to have a chat with yourself, son.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
F*cking hell. Things almost got interesting on this thread and yet here we are in the back of a Waahmbulance about usernames.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yeah. You wanging on about Richard Ayoade was fascinating

Yeah, so was you bringing his marriage into this for no reason whatsoever. And then having a wee thing about usernames.

Anyway, shouldn't you be patrolling your mean streets in the search for grit bin/phone booth junkies to report to your local PCSO later at the village hall?

Top Bottom