Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
They get their own broom closet.

Neither will the voting public, especially women. So the Tories better sort it

They get their own broom closet.

Neither will the voting public, especially women. So the Tories better sort it

You really are a trolling sh1t.

classic33

Trans to be banned from women only hospital wards.

Hailed as a step for women's safety, dignity, and common sense.

Wording in hospital literature to be restored using female and women
Not quite as you say. Trans men will now be female wards. Trans women in the male wards.

Meanwhile the male staff will still be allowed in/on the female wards and the female staff will still be allowed in/on the male wards. Not that many female porters.

As will visitors of the opposite sex.

CXRAndy

Guru
Not quite as you say. Trans men (aka-women) will now be female wards. Trans women (aka men) in the male wards.

Meanwhile the male staff will still be allowed in/on the female wards and the female staff will still be allowed in/on the male wards. Not that many female porters.

As will visitors of the opposite sex.
Women patients can insist on female only for intimate care

CXRAndy

Guru
You really are a trolling sh1t.

20230711_170653.gif

classic33

So someone else kept on saying.
But if the only care that can be given is from a man, how many will decline treatment?
Declining treatment is enough to get you removed from the list.

CXRAndy

Guru
Angling trust is having a consultation with members especially from women's perspective re the exclusion of trans from their sport. Review to be announced at the end of the year

Does having a willy make you a better angler?

I read that as dangler.

icowden

Legendary Member
Um... so can men (insist on men only). But the "insistence" is only good up to a point. If there is no-one available and the needs cannot be met, the team can send in someone of a different gender. TBH if you are an inpatient in hospital it's likely that the gender of the person helping you is the last thing on your mind.

CXRAndy

Guru
I agree, but that's from a mans perspective. Some patients would much prefer, even insist that only the same sex person does the intimate care. Its not an unreasonable request

monkers

Legendary Member
Does having a willy make you a better angler?
Anyone who either has or has had a penis has an unfair advantage over biological women in playing boardgames.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-66538328

Gender identity aside, as a feminist I find the idea that men have a biological advantage over women in the game of chess insulting. And yet the gender critical nutjob kind of feminists are very pleased with themselves in producing this outcome. It's actually an embarrassment for me to say I'm a feminist these days since so many have become indoctrinated by the hate of the right wing evangelist preachers such as Braverman. I think I'm now all done with feminism. Feminism, religious groups, the left wing, the right wing, all models of such utter toxicity; humanity is dead.

2216.jpg

monkers

Legendary Member
Anti-trans activists have been busying themselves in protesting non-competitive events recently too. Manchester fun run in Heaton park being one of the latest. Activists are calling on banning trans women from running in park fun runs spouting nonsense about biological advantage even though these are specifically community events that discourage competition.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/10/02/parkrun-trans-manchester-women/

Protesters wore 'save women's park run' Tee shirts but were not protesting male identifying men. The fault in this logic is glaring.

https://x.com/WRN_Manchester/status/1708084056552792409?s=20

The responses from the public were fierce.

Top Bottom