Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
I can be whatever I want, when I want, change my mind on a whim. :tongue:

That's the fluidity of the game isn't it?

Fascinating. Perhaps you could extend the same freedom to others.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So they could get accused of cultural appropriation too?

Kathoey isn't the same as trans, generally speaking. HTH.

D

Deleted member 159

So they could get accused of cultural appropriation too?

Kathoey isn't the same as trans, generally speaking. HTH.

Well trans appropriate the sexes'. Why not go for it, have the full set of top trumps :okay: :biggrin: :okay:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Honestly, if "zirself" can be used a pronoun, that's no less silly than "always right". Although to be fair perhaps @CXRAndy could run us through any tense changes?

I'm not really a huge fan of neopronouns, but I understand why they get used. They've been around for a while too, though from personal experience aren't hugely popular outside queer circles, largely because it either starts a tedious debate or gets ridiculed.

Anyway, since it's trendy "Always Right" doesn't seem particularly on point, might I suggest LwyzRyt as an option?

I'm not really a huge fan of neopronouns, but I understand why they get used. They've been around for a while too, though from personal experience aren't hugely popular outside queer circles, largely because it either starts a tedious debate or gets ridiculed.

Anyway, since it's trendy "Always Right" doesn't seem particularly on point, might I suggest LwyzRyt as an option?
But then you're trying to change @CXRAndy preferred pronoun off ''always right'' apart from responding with a smiley you haven't provided an reason why that would have been justified. Considering there is an person with the pronoun Kore -ean (something in those lines) who has one all kinds of operations to look more Korean because he identifies as such, i think it's important to explain how these pronouns work, who is able to claim a pronoun is not ok and who not and so futher and so forth. As you clearly seem the have a problem saying sir always right to @CXRAndy but so far have not provided any reasoning as to why refusing his preffered pronoun

AndyRM

Elder Goth
But then you're trying to change @CXRAndy preferred pronoun off ''always right'' apart from responding with a smiley you haven't provided an reason why that would have been justified. Considering there is an person with the pronoun Kore -ean (something in those lines) who has one all kinds of operations to look more Korean because he identifies as such, i think it's important to explain how these pronouns work, who is able to claim a pronoun is not ok and who not and so futher and so forth. As you clearly seem the have a problem saying sir always right to @CXRAndy but so far have not provided any reasoning as to why refusing his preffered pronoun

Nobody actually uses pronouns on here, unless they're part of their username, so that can get in the bin for a start.

I had to look them up, pronouns are "they/them/Korean/Jimin". I'd not be comfortable using Korean or Jimin, but they/them isn't an issue. There is plenty of explanation available of how pro/neopronouns work widely available, do your own research.

If I thought @CXRAndy was genuine in that desire, I would, but clearly it's just a pisstake as evidenced by his contributions to this thread.

Shame really, because there have at times been some genuinely interesting exchanges about gender on here, but they rarely last long.

Top Bottom