Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Baroness Falkner

Her job is secure now after 12 woke complainants were tossed over board.

Lets see if guidance is re written like in Arkansas to reflect normality

CXRAndy

Guru
Police should not refer to transgender rapists as women because it is “offensive and factually incorrect”,

:okay:

A Home Office source said: “Only men can be rapists and official police information should be reflecting that wherever appropriate – anything else is a nonsense.”

Really! :biggrin:

CXRAndy

Guru
So she helped pin down the victim, the young men actually raped the woman

So the young woman didn't physically penetrate the woman

She was convicted of joint culpability of being involved in the rape

monkers

Legendary Member
So she helped pin down the victim, the young men actually raped the woman

So the young woman didn't physically penetrate the woman

She was convicted of joint culpability of being involved in the rape

The victim was beaten by the gang including Marsh, thrown in the Grand Union Canal, dragged back out, pinned down and gang raped. Marsh was the central figure to this. The rapists served just two and a half years of their sentence, Marsh herself served about three years before being released.

Reading your words, they hint at some thoughts that you disagree with the jury and/or the sentence?

CXRAndy

Guru
The victim was beaten by the gang including Marsh, thrown in the Grand Union Canal, dragged back out, pinned down and gang raped. Marsh was the central figure to this. The rapists served just two and a half years of their sentence, Marsh herself served about three years before being released.

Reading your words, they hint at some thoughts that you disagree with the jury and/or the sentence?

Total nut job young woman, agree she was joint culpable in the assualt. Basic fact, she didn't actually penetrate the woman victim.

She could have easily convicted of GBH and had a similar term in prison- possibly longer.

classic33

Police should not refer to transgender rapists as women because it is “offensive and factually incorrect”,

:okay:

A Home Office source said: “Only men can be rapists and official police information should be reflecting that wherever appropriate – anything else is a nonsense.”

Really! :biggrin:
The Home Office "source" could do with checking before they state something incorrectly.
Women can be convicted of rape in this country. Search for Vicki Bevan, either on this thread or do your own research on her.

CXRAndy

Guru
The Home Office "source" could do with checking before they state something incorrectly.
Women can be convicted of rape in this country. Search for Vicki Bevan, either on this thread or do your own research on her.

Another enabler, being a woman she can't penetrate another without a penis

Vicki Bevan, 37, was given a life sentence at Liverpool Crown Court in May, after she had organised the sexual abuse of a girl under 10 with two other men Tony Hutton and Paul Rafferty.

https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/23077880.paedophile-links-vicki-bevan-jailed/

It's a technicality really as the punishment for sexual assault by penetration can be the same length. The rape charge seems to be used when involved in orchestrating the offence and to reflect the seriousness of the crime.

Whatever the actual charge, man commit these types of offences on a much larger scale than women. It's important to have accurate recording of crime stats and not have male offenders recorded in female stats and vice versa.

classic33

Allegedly, from a falling out from conspiracy theories bloggers

Never heard of any charges being laid or arrest
His then girlfriend, who he beat up, didn't go ahead with pressing charges after his arrest. Something that seems to be commonplace in events of this nature.

He was arrested in Salford, inciting hatred and obstructing the police in doing their job*. Arrested in 2011 by anti terrorist police, after making threats in his YouTube videos.

The person I got that from I'd not describe as a "conspiracy theory blogger".
You also have to remember that Veitch has his own "theory/theories" about what really happened with regards the World Trade Centre.

CXRAndy

Guru
His then girlfriend, who he beat up, didn't go ahead with pressing charges after his arrest. Something that seems to be commonplace in events of this nature.

He was arrested in Salford, inciting hatred and obstructing the police in doing their job*. Arrested in 2011 by anti terrorist police, after making threats in his YouTube videos.

The person I got that from I'd not describe as a "conspiracy theory blogger".
You also have to remember that Veitch has his own "theory/theories" about what really happened with regards the World Trade Centre.

Was he charged and convicted of any of these alleged offences?

You can be arrested for saying 'woman' in the wrong place. Being arrested these days means jack sh!t. Police use it without a shred of evidence. Police now use the media to crucify alleged criminals.

re his theories, I understand he has since changed his opinions once he left the group which subsequently slagged him off.

classic33

Others on here are claiming that it isn't a mental health condition, not me. It's been previously claimed that there is no test for being transgender and no diagnosis. It's simply self id as transgender. So again I would ask why it requires the removal of healthy body parts and a lifetime of drugs?

What's your expertise in the field of being a woman that qualifies you to tell me that men can be women?
I was going to say about the same as you know about living as a man. You forget, when you feel like it, that there are trans men as well as trans women.

But something said elsewhere, may put your views into a different light and explains why your hatred agsinst trans women runs so deep.

I was asking, as you well know, about your medical qualifications. You have non, but spout a lot of what you pick up elsewhere.

Sarah Sanders stance on abortion due to rape
"I am an unapologetic pro-life advocate and would push for anything that strengthens pro-life legislation here in the state of Arkansas," Sanders said. When pressed, Sanders said if elected she would not support an exception to abortion restrictions in cases of rape or incest.

That's how much she really cares.

classic33

Was he charged and convicted of any of these alleged offences?

You can be arrested for saying 'woman' in the wrong place. Being arrested these days means jack sh!t. Police use it without a shred of evidence. Police now use the media to crucify alleged criminals.

re his theories, I understand he has since changed his opinions once he left the group which subsequently slagged him off.
His then girlfriend dropped her claims, but there was nothing "alleged" about the injuries she was treated for in hospital. Domestic violence sufferer's will quite often withdraw "allegations" despite their injuries backing them up, once their abuser is removed from the scene.

The arrest in Salford never made the media. He accepted the fine for the offence, rather than taking his chances in court.

Top Bottom