Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was going to say about the same as you know about living as a man. You forget, when you feel like it, that there are trans men as well as trans women.
I don't forget. The fact that this whole discussion focuses 90% on what the men who say they are women demand tells you that we all know who the men are and who the women are. Transmen aren't pushing much for inclusion in men's sports, or prisons funnily enough, so it's obviously less of an issue.

But something said elsewhere, may put your views into a different light and explains why your hatred agsinst trans women runs so deep.

I was asking, as you well know, about your medical qualifications. You have non, but spout a lot of what you pick up elsewhere.
You don't need a medical degree to know that putting men in women's prisons or refuges is a terrible idea. Or to know males have an advantage in most sports.

Sarah Sanders stance on abortion due to rape
"I am an unapologetic pro-life advocate and would push for anything that strengthens pro-life legislation here in the state of Arkansas," Sanders said. When pressed, Sanders said if elected she would not support an exception to abortion restrictions in cases of rape or incest.

That's how much she really cares.

I've never claimed she cares.

CXRAndy

Guru
Medically, I'm about as qualified as anyone else posting on this thread. Yourself included.

Well that's good to know, your opinion is worth just as much as mine or anyone else's.

I don't treat qualifications as a whole benchmark, when making judgements.

classic33

I don't forget. The fact that this whole discussion focuses 90% on what the men who say they are women demand tells you that we all know who the men are and who the women are. Transmen aren't pushing much for inclusion in men's sports, or prisons funnily enough, so it's obviously less of an issue.
You're not against putting women* into men's prisons, or demanding that they be made use female only areas though.

*You refuse to accept that trans women are women, and that trans men aren't men.

You don't need a medical degree to know that putting men in women's prisons or refuges is a terrible idea. Or to know males have an advantage in most sports.

I've never claimed she cares.
Why bother posting that piece then?
She cares only about saying what she hopes will keep her where she is.

That little piece of text in the header of your quotes still seems to be working. More posts from someone you keep on saying is on ignore getting answered by yourself.

You're not against putting women* into men's prisons, or demanding that they be made use female only areas though.
I've never said this. I think people should use the facilities appropriate for their sex. If transmen wish to use male facilities I think that's mostly an issue for men to decide whether they are comfortable with that or not.

You refuse to accept that trans women are women, and that trans men aren't men.
You're contradicting yourself there. I certainly don't refuse to accept that transmen aren't men.
Why bother posting that piece then?
She cares only about saying what she hopes will keep her where she is.
I posted it to clarify what the actual situation was. Helps to know what is actually being discussed I find. That politicians are self serving and duplicitous isn't news.

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm really not sure why you bother posting this childish shît on here.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Likewise, the snowflakes who bandy the word "woke" about seem blissfully unaware of how ridiculous they sound.

Bless.

monkers

Legendary Member
Woke don't like being 'woken' up to reality

:laugh:

Dreamers

'Woke' means enlightened. Some people who pretend to be clever think that calling a person 'enlightened' is somehow a clever insult to make.

This supposed insult tends to make enlightened people shrug, because when someone calls out a compliment while intending it to be an insult, there is no better response.

Top Bottom