Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru

Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order Banning ‘Woke’ Words in State Documents.​

Hooray, women taking back their sex, reproductive descriptions etc etc

multitool

Pharaoh
Perfectly possible to consider more than one issue at once. We do it all the time. It's nonsense to ignore a thing just because another thing is also a problem.

I haven't engaged with him at all. I think correcting his post yesterday was possibly my first interaction. He doesn't pretend to be a serious poster in the debate though whereas you do, though in fact you immediately fall back on personal abuse within a few posts. You can't seem to help yourself. I think you have more in common with Andy.

What was it you said pretty much every time I posted in this thread?

Something along the lines of "this thread would die on its own but here you are choosing to bring it back to life".

Well, I leave it alone for weeks, come back and who do I find right at the heart of it...

:laugh:

Ian H

Guru
Meanwhile I've been discussing mermaids' genitals with a certain Hummers (known to some of you). I assumed they are entirely asexual, whereas he thinks otherwise - over on FB, if that's your bag.

The actual changes:
https://arkansasadvocate.com/2023/1...al-language-in-arkansas-government-documents/

Screenshot_20231024_142257_Chrome.jpg

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
The actual changes:

If it ain't woke broke, don't fix it. Seems to have returned to business as usual with women being 'affirmed'. I hope no-one gets too offended and triggered by the changes ...

It's only mandated in government documents according to the article. I had a colleague who moved to Arkansas to help campaign for Clinton years ago. Huge amount of rural poverty and poor educational provision (related issues obviously). Not sure he enjoyed Arkansas much. Brought a cool car back though.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Meanwhile I've been discussing mermaids' genitals with a certain Hummers (known to some of you). I assumed they are entirely asexual, whereas he thinks otherwise - over on FB, if that's your bag.

I'd go for the Fish head and Human lower body, personally.

Not taking any chances.

Top Bottom