Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh

Mr Celine

God has been replace by Self and personal autonomy.

1698696005615.png

That's quite a promotion...

CXRAndy

Guru
Inclusivity is all the rage in Wales. Labour have announced trans can be on women's lists for selection in politics.

Yay- I'm in there:wahhey:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Considering the prominence of Suzy Izzard recently in Labour, they kind of had to do that really.

Oh, hey, you've common ground with Izzard? Or have you renounced your wicked gender-fluid ways?

multitool

Pharaoh
I see JK Rowling is well on her journey down the rabbit hole of trans hate

F-FwysCXsAA0AtO.jpeg.jpg

icowden

Legendary Member
I see JK Rowling is well on her journey down the rabbit hole of trans hate
I see you are well on your journey of selective editing so that you dodge the original issue being posted in favour of your cult like love for the pro-trans movement,

This is JK's original post-
https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1720419998819110974?s=20
Asking a woman to refer to her male rapist or violent assaulter as 'she' in court is a form of state-sanctioned abuse. Female victims of male violence are further traumatised by being forced to speak a lie.
I presume you fully support rape victims being forced to address their attackers as "she" even though they are male rapists. Can't upset the trans rapist community can we? After all, Transwomen are women. Even the rapey ones with male tackle.

classic33

They are not women, women cant rape.

trans can rape because they're men
There's at least two women in prison, in England, convicted of rape. Vicki Bevan is one(Already mentioned on this thread) and an ex school teacher, convicted of raping pupils in her charge/care.

Trans men, using your logic, could as well because they are men.

CXRAndy

Guru
Women can't rape? Even for you that's wildly inaccurate.

Women can sexually assault, but you need a penis to rape

Definition

Rape is a statutory offence in England and Wales. The offence is created by section 1[1] of the Sexual Offences Act 2003:

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis

Assault by Penetration is a different offence

;)

CXRAndy

Guru
A report published confirms the brainwashed CPS have been ideologically taken over by trans with their published abuse guidance.

CPS are now reviewing their guidance after this report became public

Top Bottom