Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

multitool

It's about Andy's level. Stupid little reductive memes.

Yes, boys have a penis and girls have a vaginas.

And wouldn't it be nice if people could let others who don't conform to social norms just get on quietly with their lives without being bullied.

D

Deleted member 159

It's about Andy's level. Stupid little reductive memes.

Yes, boys have a penis and girls have a vaginas.

And wouldn't it be nice if people could let others who don't conform to social norms just get on quietly with their lives without being bullied.

Glad you said social, not biological. Once you're an adult, everyone can do what they like, until it affects others, mainly women and girls.

multitool

Glad you said social, not biological. Once you're an adult, everyone can do what they like, until it affects others, mainly women and girls.

Yeah.

Real pressing issue isn't it.

You'd have a chance at convincing us that your real concern was women and girls if we saw you posting about the real issues facing women and girls (and for clarity, because you are an idiot, I'm talking about sexual assaults from cis males). But you don't.

That's how we know your only interest in trans issues is driven by hate and bigotry.

Ditto anyone captured by the trans moral panic who has no background of campaigning against cis male violence.

Last edited:

monkers

Legendary Member
At I school where I worked, a female teacher overheard a teenage boy using the word 'gash'. She confronted him and insisted the correct word was 'vagina'. The boy said, 'no miss that is the vulva'. The boy was right. I've seen her using gender criticism on FB.

There are gender critical women out there who insist on correct biological terms, but don't seem to know the difference between a vulva and vagina. A surprising number of women think they pee from their vagina.

My mum once heard a woman complain that she doesn't want trans women in public toilets because they don't have a cervix.

My mum told her, 'keep the door shut and locked, and if anyone can see your cervix, go and see your GP'.

D

Deleted member 159

My mum once heard a woman complain that she doesn't want trans women in public toilets because they don't have a cervix
Don't you mean women's toilets.

Factually, the complainant was correct, that would be a male in the wrong toilets.

What's a prolapsed uterus got to do with it?

monkers

Legendary Member
Don't you mean women's toilets.

Factually, the complainant was correct, that would be a male in the wrong toilets.

What's a prolapsed uterus got to do with it?

box-rocks-round-river-cardboard-600nw-1231080943.jpg

At I school where I worked, a female teacher overheard a teenage boy using the word 'gash'. She confronted him and insisted the correct word was 'vagina'. The boy said, 'no miss that is the vulva'. The boy was right. I've seen her using gender criticism on FB.
There are gender critical women out there who insist on correct biological terms, but don't seem to know the difference between a vulva and vagina.
There are some people who think an inverted penis is a vagina, so yes, ignorance of biology abounds.

A surprising number of women think they pee from their vagina.

My mum once heard a woman complain that she doesn't want trans women in public toilets because they don't have a cervix.

My mum told her, 'keep the door shut and locked, and if anyone can see your cervix, go and see your GP'.

Thanks for explaining why clear and accurate language is necessary. 'Women' instead of 'people' when we are talking about female specific medical conditions is important in order to reach the target audience. 'Woman' instead of vulva owner or vagina haver or people with cervixes is much clearer when telling women who it is who needs to have scans and examinations.

Thanks for explaining why clear and accurate language is necessary. 'Women' instead of 'people' when we are talking about female specific medical conditions is important in order to reach the target audience. 'Woman' instead of vulva owner or vagina haver or people with cervixes is much clearer when telling women who it is who needs to have scans and examinations.
So when a man has been referred to a breast cancer clinic, they're still intruding on the privacy of a women's only space?
Due to the fact that their numbers making up a small percentage of case, and don't deserve the same privacy that should be given to women in the same situation.

So when a man has been referred to a breast cancer clinic, they're still intruding on the privacy of a women's only space? Due to the fact that their numbers making up a small percentage of case, and don't deserve the same privacy that should be given to women in the same situation.

Nobody has ever said that, Classic. If anything you are presenting an argument for sex specific campaigns for awareness of breast cancer so that more people know that men can get it too rather than just 'people'.

monkers

Legendary Member

Yes, given how the UK is arm in arm with these policies. Expect a similar scenario in the UK soon .

Its the bare faced hypocrisy of school governors.

Thankfully my daughter's school has a vociferous parents facebook group, that's conservative in view :biggrin:

Here's you celebrating a young child saying these things, when you and other vociferous conservatives object to sex education.

Top Bottom