Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Captured ONS. threaten female staff if they object or men entering their single sex loos.
I have to agree with @multitool on this one. That's a Telegraph article. If it's in the Telegraph, it's not likely to be true in the way that they are spinning if for clicks. They don't do news any more.

CXRAndy

Veteran

multitool

Shaman
I see you spend your time watching far-right content.

Screenshot_20240331_073505_Samsung Internet.jpg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I like how they've put an asterisk on "pedo" (sic) to protect all the poor wee snowflakes who might be triggered by the word.

CXRAndy

Veteran
I see you spend your time watching far-right content.

View attachment 5721
Far right label is rolled out for anything the left dont like. In reality 'far right' is reserved for actions/movements like Hitler ran.

Some 50% of the population would align with my views.
Have you thought about joining Reform, Andy?

I think you'd feel at home there. It's full of like-minded people

View attachment 5722

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onspiracy-theorist-likened-animal-abuser.html

No skin in the game, don't vote.

See previous comments re Hitler

:biggrin:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Citing Wikipedia as a reliable source whilst dismissing the Telegraph is so very Naca.

Happy Easter all. Here's the Easter Bunny. He identifies as cute and cuddly:

f409276822f1dac74c379da501377dfb.jpg

Edit: ..... then going on to quote the usually much dismissed Daily Mail as well ....

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There are plenty of sources available for the obvious right wing hate mongering that Raichik uses Libs of TikTok to promote.

I see that she has a bee in their bonnet about it being Trans Day of Visibility. Bless.

I liked where she linked to a Fox News piece claiming Biden had proclaimed Easter Sunday as TDOV, which is total nonsense. It's been around since 2009 and unlike Easter, doesn't change dates.

The account is bad enough, but the fact that Raichik was recently made an adviser to the Oklahoma State Library Commission is genuinely worrying and baffling. She's neither a librarian nor an educator so what the hell that's about, I don't know. "I think these books are bad and should be banned, even though I've probably not read them." is flimsier than a wet paper bag.

Last edited:

Ian H

Guru
Citing Wikipedia as a reliable source whilst dismissing the Telegraph is so very Naca.

Wikipedia has been shown to be more accurate than other encyclopedic sources. It's peer-reviewed in real time and entries with less than reliable sources are flagged. Whereas the few Telegraph journalists who haven't jumped ship...

multitool

Shaman
Some 50% of the population would align with my views.

"Would"? Interesting use of the conditional here. And what is the condition upon which 50% of the population aligning with your views rests? Being an asshat?

Thankfully, as in most things, you are wrong. There are plenty of attitude studies that show people who hold views aligning with yours are a minority, and a small one.

This is why GBNews has a tiny viewership, and any iteration of hard-right parties (Brexit, Reform, Reclaim etc) never win elections.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Wikipedia has been shown to be more accurate than other encyclopedic sources. It's peer-reviewed in real time and entries with less than reliable sources are flagged. Whereas the few Telegraph journalists who haven't jumped ship...

Even Wikipedia's founder thinks its unreliable now. It has editors who allow or remove content as they see fit which can lead to bias in the articles.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/16/wikipedia-co-founder-larry-sanger-claims-left-lean/

All outlets, whether established mainstream news platforms or community led sources, are only as objective as the people who control them. Wikipedia isn't any more objective than any other.

Top Bottom