Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
You still haven't explained how you screaming " but TRAs!!!" everytine anyone mentions a GC incipient-nonce is nothing other than weird whataboutery.
This is literally what you spend 80% of this thread doing, associating any gender critical view with Nazis/right wing/fascists. All of a sudden it's not all of them, and 'They aren't all c*nts, just the ones I say are c*nts'.

I believe trans rights but (other than posting here) I do very little to further the cause. Does that make me a TRA?

Probably not. 'I believe in trans rights' doesn't really say much though. The right not to be discriminated against in employment, housing, health care? Or the right to access single sex services intended for the other sex? The right not to be excluded from sport just for being transgender? Or the right to play in the sports sex category of your choice? These 'rights' aren't all the same thing.

Probably not. 'I believe in trans rights' doesn't really say much though. The right not to be discriminated against in employment, housing, health care? Or the right to access single sex services intended for the other sex? The right not to be excluded from sport just for being transgender? Or the right to play in the sports sex category of your choice? These 'rights' aren't all the same thing.

As I've said before I don't buy the single sex spaces thing as it relates to, for example, toilets or changing rooms. There are plenty of laws already to deal with people, for example, engaging in peeping tomery or abusing themselves in a changing room. A swimming pool I used in London had warning signs in the male changing areas specifically about such conduct.

Sports, particularly at elite/pro level is, I agree, an exception that needs some proper attention by those regulating sport.

multitool

Shaman
This is literally what you spend 80% of this thread doing, associating any gender critical view with Nazis/right wing/fascists. All of a sudden it's not all of them, and 'They aren't all c*nts, just the ones I say are c*nts'.

Well, if you are using the word "literally", then we can safely ignore what comes next because it won't be true.

I've never associated GC "views" with Nazis. What I've done is point out that Nazis seem to be naturally attracted to GC rallies, and some of the people leading the rallies seem pretty cool with that.

To illustrate the ridiculousness of your attempted lie, your accusation would mean that I've called you a Nazi, given that you are the main GC protagonist on this thread.

I suppose that given your entire GC view relies on ridiculous hyperbole, it should be expected that you extend this towards those with whom you debate.

It's no surprise that you've bored, bullied, and insulted seven people out of this thread, some of whom have left the board entirely.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
As I've said before I don't buy the single sex spaces thing as it relates to, for example, toilets or changing rooms. There are plenty of laws already to deal with people, for example, engaging in peeping tomery or abusing themselves in a changing room.
Prisons? Domestic violence refuges? Rape counselling sessions? Also, the reason we have single sex spaces for women is to prevent these things happening - and we know they happen when men are given access. It's not good enough to say it can be dealt with afterwards.

Sports, particularly at elite/pro level is, I agree, an exception that needs some proper attention by those regulating sport.

Elite women athletes deserve fairness but school and county level ones don't?

This is the tangle that 'I support trans rights' always ends up in. It always end up with 'Transwomen are women ... except sometimes when they're not', because very, very few people really, really, think men should be in women's single sex spaces, so there's always some get out clause that allows you to keep your progressive credentials whilst imagining yourself to still being concerned about women and girls.

https://thecritic.co.uk/the-sadness-of-sceptical-man/

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's no surprise that you've bored, bullied, and insulted seven people out of this thread, some of whom have left the board entirely.

I'm sure the lovely atmosphere you create in every thread you touch will entice them back eventually.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Veteran
Come Monday y'all snowflakes can make complaints to the SNP about being offended.

Looking forward to the high profile court cases which rip the law to shreds

Top Bottom