Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Guru
It is the biggest factor by far though. You are disingenuously pretending other factors come close to making the same difference.

Which is why at 43 Laurel Hubbard still got to the Olympics in the Women's category and tennis player Renee Richards was ranked 20th in the US, even at age 45. Richards changed their opinion on including trans identifying men in the Women's category:

"Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me.."

We all know sex is a bigger determinant of sports performance than anything else. Even with age the age gap has to be big. Hence you talking about a 25 year age difference and thinking it proved anything other than how daft your point is.

Sex is far from the only determinant of sporting performance.

All of this because CXRAndy's genius logic led him to believe that all boys are trans.

icowden

Legendary Member
Sex is far from the only determinant of sporting performance.
it isn't but it does seem to be a pretty big one. If it isn't why is no transman is even getting close to the top in any elite sport? Or at college level why are we not seeing young transmen winning boys events but we are seeing young transwomen romping home for wins in women's events.

What is it about transmen that prevents them winning, but allows transwomen to win. Surely the playing field is equal and we should see at least some transmen at the top level of sport.

monkers

Guru
Listen up. I made the comments I did because CXRAndy said something stupid. But since then you haven't stopped pretending that I said that the puberty that a person goes through makes no difference.

I've said several times, that I believe that it does. What I won't agree with is that teenage boys and trans women have the same sporting performance because both cohorts went through male puberty - purely because it's nonsense.

icowden

Legendary Member
I've said several times, that I believe that it does. What I won't agree with is that teenage boys and trans women have the same sporting performance because both cohorts went through male puberty - purely because it's nonsense.
Fair point.

But do you acknowledge that transwomen have an inherent unfair advantage against biological women? And if not, why are transmen doing so badly at sport?

monkers

Guru
Fair point.

But do you acknowledge that transwomen have an inherent unfair advantage against biological women? And if not, why are transmen doing so badly at sport?

It's not a yes or no question. It's obviously a complex question, not a simple one.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Doctors who prescribe puberty blockers should be struck off the medical register.

These are the topics now being discussed in government

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Following on from my man vs ape comment yesterday, this seemed fitting from a page I like called Comic Book Panels Out of Context. Only this one fit!

Screenshot_2024-04-17-07-19-56-63_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

monkers

Guru
Doctors who prescribe puberty blockers should be struck off the medical register.

These are the topics now being discussed in government

There are those of you pushing for trans erasure while in denial of their fascism. Though I bet you put 'Lest We Forget' all over your social media pages every year. Wars are fought to protect human rights, yet you celebrate their vandalism which highlights your bigotry.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Veteran

multitool

Shaman

monkers

Guru
Hang on...

One minute you are all in favour of personal freedom and the right of people to live their own lives, next you are against anyone who doesn't conform to your ultra-narrow conception of how people should live their life.

It's almost like, maybe, you might just be small-minded.

Big head, small mind, like a dry pea rolling around in a rusty bucket.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Ah yes. The myth of parents wanting to trans their children.

As opposed to parents acknowledging that something is wrong with their child and seeking care.

And as per Arse's cartoon, infants pretty much walked into a booth and came out instantly changed forever.

Weird how the culture war bigots have to distort reality in order to make it something they can get angry about.

At least it isn't Jews they are getting angry about, or people with brown skin.

Top Bottom