Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Women's refuges and other secure spaces are a different matter, as are women's sports.

Cool.

So has there been an outbreak of fake trans women, transing for one day purely in order to gain access to any women's spaces, as you feared they might?

multitool

Shaman
Thankyou Bromp.

Can we now park this ridiculous attempt to discriminate against TW by proxy? Whilst we are at it, has there been a rash of 'genuine' TW abusing women in women's spaces in Spain, or is this also bullshît?

(cue Aurora, self-appointed International Protector of Women's Dignity whether they want it or not)

I'm more than happy to talk about issues that are actually problematic, like some Year 10 basketball game in a PE lesson in a West Arizona high school or WTF it was. But not this confected crap IC and AS keep coming up with.

monkers

Guru
Alternatively @multitool is right that he has constantly interpreted @icowden:s posts in that way in order to counter them by arguing that the mass invasion of trans women hasn't happened/isn't going to happen.

Mass invasion of trans women!! You are Suella Braverman and I claim my five pounds.

Maybe explain how in one breath trans people are an ''invasion'' while at the same time being too few in number to be worthy of human rights?

Maybe notice that Cass reports that the ratio of applicants to Taverstock by biological sex was 3:1 boys to girls would suggest it is more a case of ''invasion'' of trans men.

bobzmyunkle

Mass invasion of trans women!! You are Suella Braverman and I claim my five pounds.

Maybe explain how in one breath trans people are an ''invasion'' while at the same time being too few in number to be worthy of human rights?

Maybe notice that Cass reports that the ratio of applicants to Taverstock by biological sex was 3:1 boys to girls would suggest it is more a case of ''invasion'' of trans men.

Read what was written, instead of going off on one of your crazy rants.

monkers

Guru
Transgenderism definition: I can't accept who I am, but I demand you accept who I'm not.

Neat.

I do not the accept the bigotry which stems from your ideology. I can't understand why you have no shame. Under the law folk practising their ideology rightly are protected from discrimination. However there is no human right to impose your ideological zeals on anybody else - but you can't help yourselves, can you? You really can't stop yourselves attempting these illegal conversion therapy practices.

You have to learn to mind your own business. Be free to do what you do, but leave everybody else alone.

monkers

Guru
Read what was written, instead of going off on one of your crazy rants.

I've read it twice maybe three times. Maybe try some punctuation so that it can be read in the manner you perhaps intended?

Addendum. OK. I've tried adding punctuation myself to your post, and I now see an alternative reading which I think is what you intended.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Veteran
It's the insidious creep of the trans movement, eroding the definition of woman.

It has to be stopped, reverse the access to women's spaces.

Curtailing the medical conversion of children is a start, but corporate/government capture needs addressing too

monkers

Guru
It's the insidious creep of the trans movement, eroding the definition of woman.

Curtailing the medical conversion of children is a start, but corporate/government capture needs addressing too

Demanding and promoting trans erasion using alarmism, but unaware of his own fascism - yes Andy that is what it is.

multitool

Shaman
Bob

Meaningless fascist crap

Jahowl

You needn't worry, the only capturing that has taken place is of your mind by extremist crap on social media.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
He should worry. We should all worry.

I'm not sure we should.

Andy is a purveyor of the 'silent majority' myth. He's ideal social-media fodder because he thinks that the volume of <whatever cult crap> he sees on social media is a reflection of the spread of these views in society rather than the result of an algorithm sending him more of whatever it is he clicks on.

It's grotesque stupidity at play. There will come a point at which the only content that appears in his SM feeds is <whatever cult crap>, and he will come to believe that not only is everybody holding the same view but that it is the only think they are talking about.

You can't cure stupid.

Top Bottom