Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Neither is Naca but I'm supposed to take the views on here as authoritative of public feeling but ignore Mumsnet.

No idea what point you are making, as usual.

Mumsnet is opinion, just like your survey, just like Naca. Your issue is it's opinions you don't like and, seeing as how there are a lot of those opinions on Mumsnet, it doesn't fit your narrative that my views are shared only by a tiny number of women who are in a cult.
I don't recall anyone on here saying that "our manifesto" even exists. You tried to make it seem as though an international forum had a manifesto for the upcoming elections. Or any UK election for that matter.

The usual answer from yourself when you've posted something that you'd rather pass unnoticed.

monkers

Legendary Member
It's not just mumsnet, it's all over social media.

Clarify the Eqa to reflect biological sex

So that leads to the evidence that the silent majority are those not all over social media hating trans people. You can't have it both ways.

multitool

Mumsnet is opinion, just like your survey, just like Naca. Your issue is it's opinions you don't like and, seeing as how there are a lot of those opinions on Mumsnet, it doesn't fit your narrative that my views are shared only by a tiny number of women who are in a cult.

There aren't 8 million people posting those opinions though, which is what you were trying to suggest with your usual deceit.

Mumsnet is renowned for being cult HQ. It's where people go to try and radicalise others.

monkers

Legendary Member
I'm not counting Monkers of course because I haven't seen their gametes.

Welcome to the dystopian sick world of the gender critical farkwits. Women who argue to uphold human rights of all people must send a sample of their gametes to AuroraSaab to be tested before gaining permission to use a public loo. For she is the self-appointed gamete overlord and guardian of the lavatory.

In the world of the gender critical, only the ability to bake a baby matters. Women my age without gametes must piss with the men.

sry4klnnpaq7knvghzqy1b-_nc_ht-scontent-flhr1-1-jpg.jpg

Their samples are usually 2,000 adults so bigger than the single figures of people who regularly post on NACA but not huge and as I said it's not unexpected that stuff like the economy and the NHS would be the primary drivers in a How are you going to vote in the general election? questionnaire.

I see Mumsnet have just put out a list of things they would like the parties to address, one of which is ensuring single sex spaces for women. As they have 8 million visitors a month that seems like an indication that many women think it's an important matter.

Mumsnet is swarming with transphobes who've swilled Rowling's Kool Aid. As I've said before I spend time on there with Benefits stuff but I'll usually steer clear of anything trans related as you get bombed with abuse.

icowden

Legendary Member
Welcome to the dystopian sick world of the gender critical farkwits. Women who argue to uphold human rights of all people must send a sample of their gametes to AuroraSaab to be tested before gaining permission to use a public loo. For she is the self-appointed gamete overlord and guardian of the lavatory.

In the world of the gender critical, only the ability to bake a baby matters. Women my age without gametes must piss with the men.
You know that that meme was a joke don't you?

icowden

Legendary Member
To be fair to @multitool this is a comparison of chalk and cheese.

You are quite right that Mumsnet has a large following of women who share the view that spaces should be protected etc. It has 8 million visitors a month and 1 million registered users. Although it's a UK forum there is no requirement that visitors or members are from the UK.

However, even if all 8 million women on there agreed, that only represents 23% of all UK women, even if we assume that all visitors share the same opinion and are UK women. The likely actual figure will be far, far lower than this, as the visitors will include men, those that are not British etc.

On the other hand, as has been pointed out, it could be seen as the equivalent of walking into a Conservative Club and carrying out a survey - yu might expect the vast majority of people there to agree.

The survey posted by @multitool on the other hand, is based on established survey techniques, which whilst only using a small sample of people (usually around 2000) can project to represent a large population usually with a margin of accuracy to within about 5% IIRC.

Secondly, even on Mumsnet, those calling for safety for women are not being asked whether they think that's more important than the cost of living, supporting the NHS, immigration, asylum seekers, climate change, crime, housing etc. Given that choice I would expect a very similar outcome to the survey.

It is an issue, and an important one, but it isn't going to make a difference to a general election except where you can scare the more bigoted elderly into voting Conservative - which is why the Tories are throwing it out as yet another dead cat.

Monkers has posted that joke from a satirical news site as being a genuine headline before. They know it's made up but continue to post it for the usual reason of being disingenuous.

It's Monkers of course who originated the 'I don't know what your chromosomes/gametes are.....' line of argument on here, even saying it about themselves. Apparently we can't possibly know the sex of someone we meet in real life, but we mustn't ever say we don't know the sex of anonymous strangers on forums.

As to Mumsnet vs that survey, evaluating the importance of these issues to women/people (which was the claim) can be as well judged by reading Mumsnet as it can by looking at a survey that's specifically about voting in an election and where the whole discussion is reduced to the nebulous 'discussion about trans people'. Just because people don't place it above the economy or the NHS re voting intentions doesn't mean mean people don't care or specifically favour losing single sex spaces.

monkers

Legendary Member
You know that that meme was a joke don't you?

It is an obvious spoof the purpose of which it to show how dangerous gender critical ideology is. Just as Aurora has proved. I don't agree with the ideology of the gender critical cult, therefore she needs to see my gametes (I don't have any) before my opinion can be validated.

That is the point of that illustration - women are turning on each other, insisting that they have to prove (such as by examining each other's gametes) before they accept them as women. I said this all that time ago in my first post here. This is not a culture war between women and trans women, it is a culture war being raged between women; trans women are the victims in this.

Recently I have thoroughly debunked the whole trans women in women's prison set of false claims. Aurora has been lying through her teeth, while people were soaking up the hate. You haven't been immune yourself Ian (sadly) from engaging in this cultist behaviour.

The MO has been for the cultist to make innocent men feel guilt and shame for the minority of men who commit shameful crime against women. If you are an innocent man, it is not your fault as a man that this is happening. The burden is not your's. Nor is it the burden of innocent trans women for men who transgress. What is being advocated is segregation, not unlike other historic forms of segregation that had to be fought against. This is apartheid.

The cult are irrational. They effectively want you to believe that people are undergoing transition in order to get closer to women to sexually assault them. Transition almost invariably means hormone use if not surgery - effectively castration. Anyone who believes the gender critical cult story that men castrate themselves in order to become rapists needs some kind of therapy.

More Conservative members of parliament have allegations of sexual assault against them than the UK population of trans women, yet I don't hear Kemi Badenoch screeching for the end of the Tory party, or for disbanding the Met police despite the record of some of their officers.

The failings are political; those guilty of crime are not being caught or dealt with. We are all unsafe because the police and the judiciary have been emasculated by the Tories. The police have been instructed to make fewer arrests, the prisons are having to turn out prisoners before their release date. The probation services can not cope. Yet the focus for women's safety is the apartheid of those trans women who are innocent of crime.

You can believe the likes of Rowling, Aurora, Badenoch et al if you must, but you should not in all reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom