Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

This issue, unless addressed will impact 51% of the British population -women and girls.

This issue, unless addressed will impact 51% of the British population -women and girls.
So you just ignore the other 49%?

The act covers men as well as women. And will have to work for all for it to be covered under the 2010 Equalities Act. Guidance on the other hand, remains just that.

multitool

Pretty clear what the overwhelming view on Mumsnet is about the need for single sex spaces. All 8 million can't be bots surely. But their views must be discounted because Mumsnet.

Ah, I see what you did there :rolleyes:

I think you're assuming quite a bit on their behalf there.

I'm assuming quite a bit less than you are about Mumsnet. Besides, mumsnet is renowned as a place for Terfs to gravitate to. It's hardly reflective of anything other than a self-selecting sample.

As is this (almost exclusively male) single figure forum yet I'm supposed to heed the opinions of a few individuals on here and ignore the (mainly female) views of thousands on Mumsnet. If gender critical views are the opinions of a tiny number of cult members as you keep saying it seems a bit odd that there are more than a few on Mumsnet. Perhaps it's just that that's how women feel about single sex spaces and you're the one who's wrong when you say nobody cares.

D

Deleted member 159

According to the news, there is very little to differentiate between labour and Conservative.
One of the very few policies where they do differ is protection of women and girls.

It certainly is worth highlighting with politicians to get their lying opinions

multitool

As is this (almost exclusively male) single figure forum yet I'm supposed to heed the opinions of a few individuals on here and ignore the (mainly female) views of thousands on Mumsnet. If gender critical views are the opinions of a tiny number of cult members as you keep saying it seems a bit odd that there are more than a few on Mumsnet. Perhaps it's just that that's how women feel about single sex spaces and you're the one who's wrong when you say nobody cares.

No you aren't meant to do any of these things. It was you that mentioned mumsnet and you that brought up this forum as a smokescreen to try and hide the survey I put up showing that Tory voters just aren't interested in your trans hate nonsense.

Sorry to bring that survey up again. I know how desperate you are to move on from it.

I mentioned Mumsnet because their manifesto - which asks for clarity on single sex spaces - represents the views of a huge number of women. Your survey is specifically about voting intentions so obviously things like the NHS and the economy will dominate. Where I think you are wrong is in your insistence that the survey and this small bike forum mean that nobody gives a toss about men in single sex spaces. It's the 51% bog survey all over again.

D

Deleted member 159

It's not just mumsnet, it's all over social media.

Clarify the Eqa to reflect biological sex

I mentioned Mumsnet because their manifesto - which asks for clarity on single sex spaces - represents the views of a huge number of women. Your survey is specifically about voting intentions so obviously things like the NHS and the economy will dominate. Where I think you are wrong is in your insistence that the survey and this small bike forum mean that nobody gives a toss about men in single sex spaces. It's the 51% bog survey all over again.
Mumsnet isn't a registered political party in the UK. Explain how "their manifesto" is going to impact anything.

Nice to see that when cornered, you resort to the bogs, again. Even if your figure of 51% doesn't actually fit into it. The same as the remaining 49% who don't fit into the other half of your argument.

Mumsnet isn't a registered political party in the UK. Explain how "their manifesto" is going to impact anything.
Neither is Naca but I'm supposed to take the views on here as authoritative of public feeling but ignore Mumsnet.

Nice to see that when cornered, you resort to the bogs, again. Even if your figure of 51% doesn't actually fit into it. The same as the remaining 49% who don't fit into the other half of your argument.
No idea what point you are making, as usual.

No you mentioned mumsnet because you wanted to pull off your usual trick of making an invalid association that you hoped people wouldn't notice, so that within a few posts you could start quoting it as fact.

Mumsnet is opinion, just like your survey, just like Naca. Your issue is it's opinions you don't like and, seeing as how there are a lot of those opinions on Mumsnet, it doesn't fit your narrative that my views are shared only by a tiny number of women who are in a cult.

Top Bottom