Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Calimero in Dutch means someone with a persecution/paranoia/underdog complex.

You'll get over it one day. Have your tried Wordle? Or shouting at clouds? That's a good one.
i don't need to get over anything, the problem is you.
The Flat Earth Society would disagree with you on that part.

Water, being a liquid, isn't wet.
Scientific fact.
just like @monkers the flat earth society doesn't like scientific facts. and whist they disagree with me, i;m pretty sure there is more than enough peer-reviewed evidence that the earth isn't flat. in contrary to all what @monkers claims.
@monkers, @dutchguylivingintheuk thinks you have calimero, lovely legs!

Meaning of Calimero
Calimero is originally derived from the Greek Kallimeros, from Kalos meaning "Beautiful; Noble," and Meros meaning "Thigh; Leg". Turning out to be, "With Beautiful, Strong Legs".
my comment was actually referring to the television series character ''https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calimero'' which according to the wikipedia is also aired in the uk, perhaps not as big as it was in europe perhaps i'm going to far back in time.

monkers

Legendary Member
just like @monkers the flat earth society doesn't like scientific facts. and whist they disagree with me, i;m pretty sure there is more than enough peer-reviewed evidence that the earth isn't flat. in contrary to all what @monkers claims.

Perhaps you'll be kind enough to give me just one example of a scientific fact that I don't like, so that I can learn from it.

i don't need to get over anything, the problem is you.

my comment was actually referring to the television series character ''https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calimero'' which according to the wikipedia is also aired in the uk, perhaps not as big as it was in europe perhaps i'm going to far back in time.
You introduced "the earth is flat", I introduced the Flat Earth Society, not @monkers.

Calimero hasn't been shown in the UK, despite it being dubbed in English. The exception, possibly, being picked up on satellite TV. Wikipedia doesn't say it has been shown in the UK.

multitool

I'm deeply concerned about the prospect of fake male cleaners entering these women's toilets in order to predate. Also dignity.

IMG_20230204_074108.jpg

multitool

Just Kellie-Jay Keen, the doyenne of the anti-trans movement, threatening to "annihilate" any women* who "stand in her way".

Totally normal and nothing at all that suggests she's an incipient fascist demagogue.

(*And for clarity, it's not trans women she is threatening to annihilate.)

View: https://twitter.com/pickle_bee/status/1621187105144578051?s=20&t=8ua4YG1Go_Eqnl8xxJQC5A

Last edited:

multitool

I had wondered.
Personally I am increasingly fearful of those who are transphobiaphobic.

The activities of the (idiotic) person tweeting this Keen clip have no bearing whatsoever on the content of the Keen clip. That might be one logical step too far for you and AS.

If you prefer I could use Keen's direct YouTube. The twitter link is used was handy because it had been clipped to the apostle content. Would you like me to do that? Obviously it will remove your opportunity to indulge in whataboutery.

Last edited:
You introduced "the earth is flat", I introduced the Flat Earth Society, not @monkers.
However if you followe the discussion @monkers was claiming after her usual routine, that it was impossible to get peer reviewed research on the topic at hand. So my example of and flat earth was not necessary that there are no people disputing it, but there is peer-reviewed scientific evidence showing the earth is in fact not flat. in contrary to the original research/report
Calimero hasn't been shown in the UK, despite it being dubbed in English. The exception, possibly, being picked up on satellite TV. Wikipedia doesn't say it has been shown in the UK.
ok apperently not then, will not use that anymore

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
The activities of the (idiotic) person tweeting this Keen clip have no bearing whatsoever on the content of the Keen clip.

You have spectacularly missed the point.

You then who teach others, will you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal?
You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery?

People who exude violence and hatred are in no position to criticise others who exude violence and hatred.

Top Bottom