Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'The male operating department practitioner, who openly declares that he does not take female hormones and is trying to get his girlfriend pregnant, says that he ‘identifies’ as a woman and is called ‘Rose. The nurses say that ‘Rose’ often spends a long-time walking around the female dressing room. On many occasions he wears only tight male boxer underpants, staring at and initiating conversations with female nurses as they are getting changed'

Nothing going on here, says the resident Tool

If the person behaving like that was, say, a lesbian woman and contact/atention was unreciprocated then I think a disciplinary offence is being committed.

OTOH the Christian Legal Centre include some people who believe in serious batshittery. One of their 'lawyers' was torn of a massive strip by the Judge in one of the high profile withdrawal of treatment for a minor cases.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The whole trans episode is well and truly exposed.

You have men wanting access to women's private changing rooms without any form of transitioning, groups of males hurling abuse at groups of women hiding their faces, males declaring their female entering sports for women and stealing titles.

More and more people are speaking up objecting to each of these scenarios. Thank goodness abuse of children has been freely halted by UK clinics.

Trans ideology is finished

How do you "freely halt" something?

multitool

Pharaoh
'The male operating department practitioner, who openly declares that he does not take female hormones and is trying to get his girlfriend pregnant, says that he ‘identifies’ as a woman and is called ‘Rose. The nurses say that ‘Rose’ often spends a long-time walking around the female dressing room. On many occasions he wears only tight male boxer underpants, staring at and initiating conversations with female nurses as they are getting changed'

Nothing going on here, says the resident Tool

That isn't what was said in the video, which was on what I based my post. Which I said quite clearly.

Even for an amoeba like you it shouldn't be too hard to grasp.

multitool

Pharaoh
If the person behaving like that was, say, a lesbian woman and contact/atention was unreciprocated then I think a disciplinary offence is being committed.

OTOH the Christian Legal Centre include some people who believe in serious batshittery. One of their 'lawyers' was torn of a massive strip by the Judge in one of the high profile withdrawal of treatment for a minor cases.

I'm not going to disregard what these nurses are saying, but I think there is something a little whiffy about the story.

Why so few complaints in a hospital with 3000 employees? Why did they go to an anti-trans group rather than their union, or indeed the press?

Equally, the only media picking this up are the Mail and the Telegraph. Not even the moderately transphobia Guardian has it at last glance.

multitool

Pharaoh
Wezzer has spoken

Screenshot_20240625_105912_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why so few complaints in a hospital with 3000 employees?
All 3,000 staff won't be using that one changing room. It will be a changing room just for staff on a specific ward/clinical area.

Why did they go to an anti-trans group rather than their union, or indeed the press?
Maybe not in a union or the union follow Stonewall's biased line on single sex spaces.

Equally, the only media picking this up are the Mail and the Telegraph. Not even the moderately transphobia Guardian has it at last glance.

The Guardian are pro trans. In fact they got a $200k grant from the Open Society Foundation organisation which funded their Genderqueer Generation series.

No doubt you'll believe it once Al Jazeera pick it up.

CXRAndy

Guru
Angela Rayner is put on the spot by JKR

JK Rowling has agreed to meet Labour on the condition that Angela Rayner apologises for endorsing a charter that described two organisations, Woman’s Place and the LGB Alliance, as “hate groups”.

Last edited:
Hadley Freeman left The Guardian because they refused to let her write about contentious issues, including women's rights. Suzanne Moore left after Owen Jones organised a petition because of her gender critical views.

The Observer has a different editor to The Guardian so they do have more articles from a feminist perspective. It's had a more balanced approach very recently but it's laughable that The Guardian is presented as anything but pro trans.

multitool

Pharaoh
That's because the Terfs primary aim is to make trans people's lives unliveable.

They'll dress it up with the usual "reasonable questions" crap, but that is what they want.

Reasonable questions are being asked elsewhere, but not by people like Stock, Joyce, or Minshull.

Top Bottom