Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Exploratory therapy". You are just showing your ignorance. Conversion therapy has a long ignoble history.
Exploratory therapy isn't conversion therapy. We know that children referred to the Tavistock had higher rates of trauma, autism, bereavement, being in care, and being same sex attracted. It's madness that it will be illegal to explore these issues with patients.

Again, because you are you, you'd find her comments about the world needing fewer trans people "sensible and measured". The rest of us know that it is a coded eugenics message.
Is that all you've got? Most people would regard a child, or an adult, coming to terms with their dysphoria and being happy in their body without drugs or surgery as the best outcome. It's hardly eugenics.

Oh...a rare criticism of Minshull from you. Almost as if you've finally realised what she is after what seems like years of defending her.
I haven't defended anything other than her, and everybody's, right to meet and speak in public without facing abuse, intimidation, or violence. Post some of my admiring comments if you like. There must be hundreds if I've been defending her for years.

People are free to read your endless defence of Minshull and vicious attack on anyone who criticises her.

Why don't you help them out and put all my admiring quotes of her in a nice long list? Not the defence of her right to meet without facing violence, but my endless defence of her.

Such reluctance to provide sound evidence on JKR's transphobia, Stock's venality, Joyce's eugenics, and now my supposed admiration for KJK ... examples all so obvious and numerous apparently but we just have to take your word for it.

CXRAndy

Guru
It really isn't.

I have a daughter (and a wife). In the scheme of "serious issues", it's not even on the list.

You say that with no concerns for could well develop if women's rights are white washed. Or you care little about the females in your life

multitool

Pharaoh
You say that with no concerns for could well develop if women's rights are white washed. Or you care little about the females in your life

If only you could write a sentence that conformed to accepted norms of syntax and grammar.

Do you ever even talk to any women? And I don't mean captured cult zealots like Aurora, I mean actual women in your life.

Of all the things they have to contend with, the one thing I've never heard any of them mention is a fear of transwomen.

It's laughable. You are laughable. Aurora is laughable.

Absolute freakshow of people who can't distinguish internet-driven hysteria from real life.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Why don't you help them out and put all my admiring quotes of her in a nice long list? Not the defence of her right to meet without facing violence, but my endless defence of her.

Such reluctance to provide sound evidence on JKR's transphobia, Stock's venality, Joyce's eugenics, and now my supposed admiration for KJK ... examples all so obvious and numerous apparently but we just have to take your word for it.

Yes, I realise your latest game is to pretend you've not said the things you've said, over and over and over, and back it up with incessant sealioning.

I suppose it makes a change from your usual dishonest misrepresentation of what others have said, but doubtless you'll resume that soon enough.

Not only can you not provide the receipts for what I've said, you can't provide them for your other claims on Stock, Joyce, JKR either. Otherwise you'd have them at your fingertips to post. Every time you mud sling I'm going to ask for evidence.

multitool

Pharaoh
Not only can you not provide the receipts for what I've said, you can't provide them for your other claims on Stock, Joyce, JKR either. Otherwise you'd have them at your fingertips to post. Every time you mud sling I'm going to ask for evidence.

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom