Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru

multitool

Pharaoh
You don't seem to realise that people with views like yours are in the absolute minority. You are a sideshow of freaks.

Hartley-Brewer and Talk TV are just one step removed from Laurence Fox ranting on Twitter for coins, which is one step removed from a weirdo handing you a leaflet about alien lizards in a tube station.

Most people are decent, do not subscribe to the trans moral panic, and don't seek, as you do, to persecute them.

I get that you feel you have to hold the fort whilst Aurora is off having her hate glands massaged, but really all you manage to do is display your own ignorance.

Crack on :laugh:

Last edited:
What an unpleasant individual you are. You're a walking advert for why women need spaces away from men.

GPOlFqcXEAA0vjH.jpeg

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh look, a meme.

There's absolutely nothing about having that to hand that makes you look like an obsessive cultist. Oh no.

Last edited:
Any word on that humongous list of hateful things from Rowling, Stock, and Joyce yet?
I know you know next to zero about the Tavistock, sport, stats, and so on, but you were so, so convinced you'd found some that I can't understand why you haven't posted them all yet.

It can't be yet another facet of the debate that you're completely clueless about but instead choose to distract us from your ignorance by being abusive.

multitool

Pharaoh

Looks like the young woman who runs that account is someone who detransitioned from living as a male. She was rejected by her mother. Here's her story.

(From the heading at the top it looks like she maybe read this out at one of Kellie Jay Keen's Let Women Speak meetings).

View: https://x.com/HazelAppleyard_/status/1773446939746410766

"Having been introduced to the concept of transitioning through YouTube and LiveJournal communities in 2009 at 17 years old, I became dangerously obsessed. Very quickly, I spiralled into depression, self harm and suicidal ideation. I spent my time online, researching sex-reassignment surgeries and talking to other trans people, who would say to gender questioning individuals things like “If you think you’re trans, you probably are”.

"When I struggled to fit in with the girls at school, but thrived in friendships with boys, it was easy to fall into the belief that I should have been male - that I was simply a boy, born in the wrong body. I was bullied by my peers for being different, told to ‘stay in my gender’.
I felt that transitioning to male would fix all of these problems. I’d be a ‘normal’ boy, instead of a different and weird girl".

Autistic, bullied, gender non conforming, unaccepting parent, obsessed with social media material that told her she was trans....

All the stuff that the conversion therapy ban would have stopped a therapist talking about with her. All the stuff that counters the crazy argument that a child is innately trans.

No word from Aurora on this.
Single-issue feminist.

Yeah, it's crap if they do that. It's possible to think that's crap and that letting Fernandes get changed and showered with them because as of yesterday he's living his life as a woman is also crap.

You really think women are a. Too stupid to think about two things at once, and b. Aren't allowed to talk about preserving their own spaces until every other problem has been solved.

Here you are again, telling women what they're allowed to be concerned about. It might be helpful if you just made a list.

'Tool and Andy's big list of what women must sort out before they can talk about having their own spaces': (I'll start you off)

State of the NHS
World poverty
Heat death of the universe
Building work at MUFC

Top Bottom