Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Eh? I was just pointing out a current story about women being told to shift because of men. I don't need to be part of some list making exercise, thanks.

Nah, I'm not telling women what they should be concerned about. I'm pointing out that you are a single-issue feminist.

This is a thread about gender. You have no idea what I think about other feminist issues.

You've spent a lot of time on this thread telling women what they should be concerned about.

(J K Rowling) thinks the existence of a few trans women is "the greatest assault on women's rights" in her lifetime. Not a word from her about the real issues that affect women.

You'd have a chance at convincing us that your real concern was women and girls if we saw you posting about the real issues facing women and girls (and for clarity, because you are an idiot, I'm talking about sexual assaults from cis males). But you don't.

If and when she wants to talk about real issues that matter to women (rather than a confected threarlt (sic) whipped up by weirdo cultists and co-opted by populist politicians) I'll be here.

Multitool knows what matters to women everyone.

Single sex spaces aren't real issues. Men in women's sports and prisons aren't real issues. The findings of the Cass report aren't real issues. And because you are incapable of seeing anything from a female perspective any discussion on women's rights becomes one about trans rights, most obviously trans identified male rights. Which is why you don't bother to find out anything about the things you pontificate on like the Tavistock or sports science because information doesn't really matter when your entire contribution to a discussion is:

I don't care so nobody else should.

classic33

This is a thread about gender. You have no idea what I think about other feminist issues.

You've spent a lot of time on this thread telling women what they should be concerned about.

And you have done more telling others what they think than anyone on here.
Also what you think they do.

You are rude, crude and self centred. Using others to try and force your own agenda. All the time hiding behind dignity and privacy for others. As long as the others are women and girls. You're bothered about yourself, no-one else.

Still waiting to hear on the news about a women cautioned/arrested for performing the "Mick Dundee Test", or for using a camera in a children's changing room/area. Something you feel is okay if the ends justify the means.

multitool

Pharaoh

Multitool knows what matters to women everyone.

Single sex spaces aren't real issues. Men in women's sports and prisons aren't real issues. The findings of the Cass report aren't real issues. And because you are incapable of seeing anything from a female perspective any discussion on women's rights becomes one about trans rights, most obviously trans identified male rights. Which is why you don't bother to find out anything about the things you pontificate on like the Tavistock or sports science because information doesn't really matter when your entire contribution to a discussion is:

Lol.

Again with the "telling women what they should think" crap.

YOU are telling women what they should think, but the hilarious thing is they aren't buying it. Not here (you've no women supporters... all the women here are against you), and not in real life because your pathetic little hobby horse doesn't matter to women as a group.

How do we know this? Because they tell us.

Still waiting to hear on the news about a women cautioned/arrested for performing the "Mick Dundee Test", or for using a camera in a children's changing room/area. Something you feel is okay if the ends justify the means.
I have no idea what any of this means. I mean, like zero. I can't even start to fathom what you are on about. And I can't be bothered to try.

Not here (you've no women supporters... all the women here are against you), and not in real life because your pathetic little hobby horse doesn't matter to women as a group.

Literally telling us you know what women as a group think.

bobzmyunkle

Yep, let's criticise that. Didn't we have news of a man literally invading a women's space earlier @AndyRM, which I believe you chose not to comment on?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yep, let's criticise that. Didn't we have news of a man literally invading a women's space earlier @AndyRM, which I believe you chose not to comment on?

I dunno, maybe? What difference does that have to do with anything?

I only posted that because I thought it was more interesting than the ridiculous non story about what Tennant had said.

multitool

Pharaoh
Literally telling us you know what women as a group think

Lol, as if everything has to be filtered through you :laugh:

There are far more women against you, than for you. On this forum, at the marches you support, in the polls, everywhere. There's one lying next to me now who just grimmaces at your posts on the rare occasion I show her.

Most women aren't in your little cult.

You don't speak for women.

Last edited:
Top Bottom