Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your post looks like 95%of all your other posts. A varient of:

Some women disagree with you.
Nobody cares.
It's not even happening anyway.

None of which is a convincing argument on any of the issues.

If anybody hasn't lost the will to live yet, award winning writer Victoria Smith is an articulate voice on feminist issues.

View: https://x.com/glosswitch/status/1806671113621029007

That particular post is about a series of videos the Australian government have put out telling women to Be Kind to trans identified men.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Your post looks like 95%of all your other posts. A varient of:

Some women disagree with you.
Nobody cares.
It's not even happening anyway.

They disagree with you, you utter buffoon.

As I said, 50% of the respondents in that poll are WOMEN.

And these WOMEN are saying that trans issues, as you call them, don't even rate above 2% in the list of these WOMEN'S concerns.

It's not me saying it, it's WOMEN. You know, those people you claim to be speaking for.

They disagree with you, you utter buffoon.
Ah, the usual personal abuse.

As I said, 50% of the respondents in that poll are WOMEN.

And these WOMEN are saying that trans issues, as you call them, don't even rate above 2% in the list of these WOMEN'S concerns.
Can you give us a link to the breakdown of the responses? Your implication is that it didn't matter at all to ALL the women who answered, which it clearly doesn't show.

Of course, saying that 'talking about transgender people', or whatever the phrase was, has been talked about too much in relation to talking about the NHS and the cost of living, isn't the same at all as saying women don't care about it at all, which is your conclusion.

It's not me saying it, it's WOMEN. You know, those people you claim to be speaking for.

You keep saying this. I honestly think you believe that women aren't allowed different views, or to disagree with each other. You really do think women have all to think the same and if you can a find a survey that even mildly agrees with you it's Game Over. It very much isn't.

multitool

Pharaoh
You don't "honestly" think that, because honesty is not in your nature, and if you were being honest you wouldn't have needed to preface your thoughts with the word "honestly".

With you it's a constant merry-go-round of misrepresentation, diversion, and lies. Stating this is not "abuse". It's factual.

Plenty of other people have noted it, often as a reason for giving up on this thread/forum.

With you it's a constant merry-go-round of misrepresentation, diversion, and lies. Stating this is not "abuse". It's factual. Plenty of other people have noted it, often as a reason for giving up on this thread/forum.

So you keep saying. As with Tinkerbell, if you believe hard enough it might be true. Like with your belief that transwomen are a subset of women. Keep the faith, mate, keep the faith.

Interesting that after years of No Debate and being afraid to touch the topic journalists are getting a little less afraid of commenting.

multitool

Pharaoh
So you keep saying. As with Tinkerbell, if you believe hard enough it might be true. Like with your belief that transwomen are a subset of women. Keep the faith, mate, keep the faith.

Ahh...I see, you are now at the denial stage. Hoping that enough people don't remember the last person to leave, directly citing you as the reason.

Interesting that after years of No Debate and being afraid to touch the topic journalists are getting a little less afraid of commenting.

No debate because not considered an issue...still isnt, as reflected by what the poll I posted shows are peoples real concerns.

The whole "trans debate" has been confected by a small handful of obsessives, co-opted by right-wing politicians and grifters, and picked up by journalists because it makes good outrage click bait.

How many times have you mentioned 'Barbie Kardashian' now? Great click bait story but trying to infer that this is an expansive issue is nonsense.

You've convinced yourself it does because you are a slightly more sophisticated version of CXR, but your social-media literacy is the same as his.

If it wasn't trans people, it would be 5g or vaccines you'd be wanging on about.

The whole "trans debate" has been confected by a small handful of obsessives, co-opted by right-wing politicians and grifters, and picked up by journalists because it makes good outrage click bait.

Despite the fact that most of the women campaigning are left wing or work in the public or voluntary sector? Those well known grifters who work in refuges and prisons?

Those 26 grifting nurses and those female cyclists who threatened a boycott if Emily Bridges raced are the absolute worst, aren't they?

It's pointless you trying to demonise every single woman who stands up for women's rights. It's not a position that stands up to analysis.

How many times have you mentioned 'Barbie Kardashian' now? Great click bait story but trying to infer that this is an expansive issue is nonsense.
Men in women's prisons is the wider issue, one which had quite an effect on Scottish politics as I recall. Apart from which, one man's clickbait is one woman's living hell of sharing with a man in a women's jail. Easy for you to dismiss as nonsense.

If it wasn't trans people, it would be 5g or vaccines you'd be wanging on about.

Being anti-science and ignoring experts is more your thing.

classic33

Men in women's prisons is the wider issue, one which had quite an effect on Scottish politics as I recall. Apart from which, one man's clickbait is one woman's living hell of sharing with a man in a women's jail. Easy for you to dismiss as nonsense.
Since you refuse to accept trans man or trans women for what they are, where do you stand on trans men(women in men's prisons)?

You claim to be in favour/on the side of women, but you've never mentioned that side of things. What's your reasoning behind this.

The same law, of another country, placed one trans man(a women to you) in the men's prison. Other than using the fact that they were a trans person in prison to promote your narrative. You didn't check which prison dismissing it simply as someone being picky, over which prison they were in.

multitool

Pharaoh
Your usual misrepresentation and straw men, Aurora.

I'm not demonising, for example, the 26 nurses, or people who raced against Emily Bridges and objected to her win.

Those 26 nurses do not represent 26 incidents. They represent one.

If I was like you, I'd be now trying to undermine them, slur them, and imply they had ulterior motives, just as you tried to...today...with Luke Tryl.

I'm not you. I'm not a liar. So don't try and tar me with your brush.

Since you refuse to accept trans man or trans women for what they are, where do you stand on trans men(women in men's prisons)?
I think they should be placed in women's prisons. Very few transmen prisoners want to go into men's jails. Wonder why?

You claim to be in favour/on the side of women, but you've never mentioned that side of things. What's your reasoning behind this.
Mentioned it plenty. I have said a hundred times that men deserve single sex spaces and services just as much as women. Surely you can see that men being in women's spaces/services might be more upsetting to women though, for obvious reasons?

The same law, of another country, placed one trans man (a women to you) in the men's prison. Other than using the fact that they were a trans person in prison to promote your narrative. You didn't check which prison dismissing it simply as someone being picky, over which prison they were in.
No idea what you are on about here.

I'm not demonising, for example, the 26 nurses, or people who raced against Emily Bridges and objected to her win.
Those women believe the same things I do. That women deserve their own spaces, services, and sports.

Those 26 nurses do not represent 26 incidents. They represent one.
They represent an ongoing situation that they think is unacceptable, just as I do. If you think it's acceptable for them, surely you are saying it's acceptable as a general principle? I, and they, don't believe it is.

Oh, and we've never needed toilet police because until recently everybody understood that women's services and facilities were for their use only. There was no great push to include men in women's spaces. But, again, it's not really about toilets as you know.

Why don't you and Classic welcome non conforming men into your spaces? They'll be safe in them surely?

Top Bottom