Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Look another bigoted voter.

View: https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1806702067378999608?t=WNr6l2lFwwC7hN0RA1HHdA&s=19

Actually sensible worried woman, putting Starmer on the spot

multitool

Pharaoh
No need to look too far old chap.

That hospital issue is not in a foreign country with self-ID laws. It can be regarded as an outlier because it is.

I'll save you your next breath which would be to claim that self-ID laws would make it worse.

But if that is the case, where are the deluge of marauding predatory transwomen in the 40+ self ID countries which act as a perfect case large scale study?

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
That's ok then, is it? Just an outlier, just a few women, and well, they're only women. Nothing to see, says Tool.

No, Tool didn't say "Nothing to see".

Nice attempt at diversion, but you'll need to try it on someone as weak-minded as you for it to stand a chance of working.

Where's the deluge in 40+ self ID countries, superbrain?

No, the only split in that piece is by sex, as it clearly shows. No other split let alone by age, or even location.
Sexual Offences is clearly stated on the left, illustrated on the bar char on the right.
Violence against the person shows that women have a 25% increased offending rate when compared to men. That would mean that women are more violent than men.
Oh ffs. This was discussed at length in February this year.

Did you not even read that it says proportion of arrests? It doesn't mean women are more violent than men because the number of arrests for the same crime won't be the same. Your claim only works if there were eg. 500 men arrested in total, and then 500 women in total. If 500 men were arrested for violent crime but only 50 women, the fact that 55% of the overall female arrests were for violent crime doesn't mean women are more violent than men.

Because I'm not supporting your case I'm oppressing women! Do explain how?
If you think that women shouldn't have exclusively single services and spaces then yes, I think you are contributing to oppressing women.

Surely by now we'd have heard of the deluge of problems from all the other 40+ countries with self-ID?
No? Nothing? Must be just British trans women that are a danger, then.

I list plenty but then you moan that they aren't from the UK (where we don't have proper self ID). Or that there aren't enough of them, though you never seem to say how many male rugby players, male cycling champs, or men in women's prisons it would take before women are allowed to complain.

Here's a German one from this week. Female staff member objects to a trans identified male using the women's staff changing at Berlin McDonald's.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/men...in-weigert-sich-umkleide-zu-teilen-li.2228348

Clear conflict of different rights that need to be balanced. You don't do this by telling women to suck it up and move over.

classic33

Oh ffs. This was discussed at length in February this year.

Did you not even read that it says proportion of arrests? It doesn't mean women are more violent than men because the number of arrests for the same crime won't be the same. Your claim only works if there were eg. 500 men arrested in total, and then 500 women in total. If 500 men were arrested for violent crime but only 50 women, the fact that 55% of the overall female arrests were for violent crime doesn't mean women are more violent than men.

If you think that women shouldn't have exclusively single services and spaces then yes, I think you are contributing to oppressing women*.
Proportion of arrests within each group, for the same offences. Still a higher arrest rate for Violence Against The Person by females
That one, February this year, was the conviction rate. This is the arrest rate.

*Where has that been said?
How do you know what I think, just because I don't think that you should have what you demand, when demanded.

Top Bottom