Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Now you're taking my literal words for truth when I made a general comment about the article. :laugh:

Starmer has said TiMs are/will not be allowed in female only spaces.

He will be asked again and again about this before the election

Whether he does his usual flip flop later is another matter.

He's desperate for women's vote now. I expect him to renege on this once in power-to his detriment

AndyRM

Elder Goth

"No such thing as non-binary" eh? Well at least she's not being subtle about her hateful erasure of people.

I do find it funny though that she's created an alternative name for herself, which is quite a common thing with non-binary and genderqueer people.

Maybe Kelly-Jay Keen-Minshull is actually a super rainbow friendly queer and Posie Parker is just her hate filled alter ego?

CXRAndy

Guru
"No such thing as non-binary" eh

She and others are correct. You can't be both, you're either male of female.

If you're born male, you cannot become female and vice versa. You may feel female, dress like a female, but cannot be female if you're a male. Physically impossible even with drugs, surgery

Unless you get Lammy to give you one of his flower pot home grown cervix

AndyRM

Elder Goth
She and others are correct. You can't be both, you're either male of female.

If you're born male, you cannot become female and vice versa. You may feel female, dress like a female, but cannot be female if you're a male. Physically impossible even with drugs, surgery

Unless you get Lammy to give you one of his flower pot home grown cervix

We've been over the fact that you (like Posie and others) don't understand what being non-binary actually is.

CXRAndy

Guru
We've been over the fact that you (like Posie and others) don't understand what being non-binary actually is.

I know it isn't based on reality. Some might even say those folk are exhibiting a mental condition and need psychiatric help

multitool

Pharaoh
Explain the science?

Non binary is about sense of self.

You've just said that a male can have a female sense of self ie. a sense of the gender opposite to their biological sex. Presumably you also think a bio female may have a male sense of self.

Non-binary describes people who have a sense of gender that is neither of these. It's psychology rather than biology.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

You've just said that a male can have a female sense of self ie. a sense of the gender opposite to their biological sex. Presumably you also think a bio female may have a male sense of self.

Non-binary describes people who have a sense of gender that is neither of these. It's psychology rather than biology.

Beat me to it.

That said, like everything it's a broad spectrum, but that's how I identify with being non-binary.

I suppose it helps being able to hold more than a single thought or concept in my mind at one time. Unless, oh sh!t, is that a mental condition? Do I need (more) psychiatric help?!

CXRAndy

Guru

Non binary, its a psychological condition, like I said. If it becomes all encompassing, then the patient should seek help.

No basis in biology.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Non binary, its a psychological condition, like I said. If it becomes all encompassing, then the patient should seek help.

No basis in biology.

Of all the things I've needed psychological help with over the years, being non-binary has never been one, and it's never been suggested that it should be.

Keep digging with your complete lack of understanding though.

Top Bottom