Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Exactly, don't trans kids, let them play sports with those of similar abilities. Girls sports and boys sports

My daughter is 8.

She's not trans-gender.

She's smashing f*ck out of boys a couple years above her at swimming and athletics.

What should I do with her?

CXRAndy

Guru
My daughter is 8.

She's not trans-gender.

She's smashing f*ck out of boys a couple years above her at swimming and athletics.

Get a coach/join a few clubs to further develop her talent and one day she maybe on the women's GB squad for the Olympics

icowden

Legendary Member
My daughter is 8.
She's not trans-gender.
Very similar to my niece. My concern would be post-puberty if she then has to race against transwomen.
I found this which is interesting
https://www.edweek.org/leadership/s...etween-boys-and-girls-at-certain-ages/2012/06

Based on the location parameters they created, the two researchers discovered no significant difference in the location parameters between boys and girls ages 6-7 and 11-12. Boys ages 8-9 and 13-19 had a significantly lower location parameter (meaning that their time completing the 50-yard freestyle was faster) than their female counterparts.

CXRAndy

Guru
1000013243.gif

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Get a coach/join a few clubs to further develop her talent and one day she maybe on the women's GB squad for the Olympics

She's already a member of the hockey club I coach (I'm non-binary remember, so obviously threat plus I don't actually exist).

She enjoys mixed swimming (where the changing rooms are unisex).

And finally she can run quicker than any girl or boy her age.

She's talented as f*ck.

And just does it for the hell of it, without having the joy sapped out of her. I'm as proud of her if she wins or loses.

Let kids be kids.

Life isn't a competition.

I could fill this thread with pro trans activists who've turned out to be dodgy or are actual sex offenders. They're a lot easier to find than dodgy feminists.

You posted one yourself when you platformed that transactivist cartoonist who draws the sexualised baby animals in nappies. Somebody else brought in Peter Tatchell.

We can go down that route if you like but I'm not sure it will help with your campaign to get men in women's spaces and services.

Top Bottom