Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
I could fill this thread with pro trans activists who've turned out to be dodgy or are actual sex offenders. They're a lot easier to find than dodgy feminists.

You posted one yourself when you platformed that transactivist cartoonist who draws the sexualised baby animals in nappies. Somebody else brought in Peter Tatchell.

We can go down that route if you like but I'm not sure it will help with your campaign to get men in women's spaces and services.

What on earth have TRAs got to do with this?

Pure whataboutery and diversion.

You're doing your usual thing of tarring every gender critical feminist with the Nazi association because you've found one who got herself in a Twitter spat with some bloke, sued him and lost.

Bit hypocritical if the guilt by association thing only applies to what you call my cult but not to your cult.

I'd rather the arguments stood on their own merit but playing the Nazi card seems to be all you've got left.

multitool

Pharaoh
You scour the globe parsing through 8 billion people looking for the tiny handful of trans women who are also offenders and you then try to extrapolate to all of them.

I'm pointing out that not only is every nazi a transphobe, but that transphobes are increasingly being drawn into the far right.

It's hardly surprising because the GC cult flows with hate.

1. The extrapolation is that they are all men and should be regarded the same as other men.
2. You don't have to look very hard because they offend at the same rate as other men.

Yet again though you conflate gender critical feminism (all women) with transphobic Nazis (almost exclusively all men) because framing a women's rights issue as being a hate cult is your last ditch repetitive mantra. It's not going to persuade anybody to let men in women's spaces.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Women's rights is the excuse, not the driving force.

You are a prime example of this. In terms of things that actually affect women, TW are so far down the list as to be barely worth a mention (reflected in the survey you tried so hard to discredit).

An yet here you are, day after day, banging on and on obsessively about something which women as a group don't view as at all important., when you could be talking about rape, domestic violence, pay gaps etc etc etc.

You are now about to repeat your usual shîte mantra that 'women can think about two things at once'. Sure, but you are only talking about one thing.

Your contribution to helping women is zero.

Women's rights is the excuse, not the driving force.
The driving force is the maintaining of single sex spaces and services exclusively for women and girls, fairness and safety for females, and the prevention of erasing women as a category in law and in language.

An yet here you are, day after day, banging on and on obsessively about something which women as a group don't view as at all important., when you could be talking about rape, domestic violence, pay gaps etc etc etc.
And here you are every day, pretending women haven't been campaigning on these issues for years already. You'll find that some of the most prominent gender critical women are those who have worked for decades in prison and refuges, or campaigned for years on domestic violence eg. Rhonda Hotchkiss, Karen Ingalla Smith, Jo Phoenix, Joan Smith.

You've never heard of them because you spend your days trawling Twitter for women you can call Nazis.

You are now about to repeat your usual shîte mantra that 'women can think about two things at once'. Sure, but you are only talking about one thing.

Your contribution to helping women is zero.

This is a thread about gender, not wider feminist issues. Your contribution to it has been to cheer on the undermining of women's rights. Good job you've only got piss poor arguments that nobody is buying.

multitool

Pharaoh
The driving force is the maintaining of single sex spaces and services exclusively for women and girls, fairness and safety for females, and the prevention of erasing women as a category in law and in language.

Yeah. This morning I shouted " Transwomen are women!!" at my wife and she was literally erased before my eyes

And here you are every day, pretending women haven't been campaigning on these issues for years already. You'll find that some of the most prominent gender critical women are those who have worked for decades in prison and refuges, or campaigned for years on domestic violence eg. Rhonda Hotchkiss, Karen Ingalla Smith, Jo Phoenix, Joan Smith.

But you aren't one of them, are you, and I was talking about you. I don't recall you ever, not once, mentioning a woman's issue that actually matters

You've never heard of them because you spend your days trawling Twitter for women you can call Nazis.

Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?

This is a thread about gender, not wider feminist issues. Your contribution to it has been to cheer on the undermining of women's rights. Good job you've only got piss poor arguments that nobody is buying.

Doesn't look that way. You have one vague ally, Iain, who gives muted, qualified support with the caveat that he views this as a potential problem rather than an actual problem.

I'm not undermining women's right. You are undermining human rights because you've gone down a rabbit hole.

But you aren't one of them, are you, and I was talking about you. I don't recall you ever, not once, mentioning a woman's issue that actually matters
Read some other threads on here then. Or grasp that this is a thread about gender. No point suggesting you acknowledge that things like men in prisons, refuges, sports, changing rooms, are actually women's rights issues because you won't.

Doesn't look that way. You have one vague ally, Iain, who gives muted, qualified support with the caveat that he views this as a potential problem rather than an actual problem.

Again, your appeal to the authority of consensus falls a bit flat when you're claiming a 10 person bike forum consisting almost exclusively of men should be the definitive opinion on women's rights issues.

I'm not undermining women's right. You are undermining human rights because you've gone down a rabbit hole.

It's not a man's human right to be in women's single sex spaces, services, and sports. It's not a man's human right to be included in women's spaces at all.

What you support isn't human rights, it's the right of a special group of men to be treated differently from other men.

multitool

Pharaoh
Read some other threads on here then. Or grasp that this is a thread about gender. No point suggesting you acknowledge that things like men in prisons, refuges, sports, changing rooms, are actually women's rights issues because you won't.

I have. Nowhere are you to be found anywhere talking about things that actually make a palpable difference to women's lives.

Again, your appeal to the authority of consensus falls a bit flat when you're claiming a 10 person bike forum consisting almost exclusively of men should be the definitive opinion on women's rights issues.

I was literally responding to your accusation that on this forum my arguments "fall flat" and that you have, at best 0.5 of a supporter.

And you come back with this :laugh:

It's not a man's human right to be in women's single sex spaces, services, and sports. It's not a man's human right to be included in women's spaces at all.

What you support isn't human rights, it's the right of a special group of men to be treated differently from other men.

Life is complicated, isn't it.

Really weird how I've yet to actually meet a women who thinks like you. Every single woman I know who voices an opinion on TW finds people like you repugnant.

Really weird how I've yet to actually meet a women who thinks like you. Every single woman I know who voices an opinion on TW finds people like you repugnant.

Every single woman you've ever met doesn't think sex is binary? Thinks transwomen are actually women? Doesn't want to preserve single sex spaces? Thinks men should compete in Women's sports and be in women's prisons? Doesn't believe people should be able to choose a same sex carer for personal care?

You can Nazi Toilet it up all you like, but those are the rights I want to see protected. I'd be amazed if every woman you'd ever met wanted all that. Still, here you are telling us different so it must be what women think.

multitool

Pharaoh
Every single woman you've ever met doesn't think sex is binary? Thinks transwomen are actually women? Doesn't want to preserve single sex spaces? Thinks men should compete in Women's sports and be in women's prisons? Doesn't believe people should be able to choose a same sex carer for personal care?

They think people like you are bigoted obsessives engaging in a moral panic.

Go on...dig out your photo of Barbie Kardashian for the 18500th time, just to prove these women are wrong.

You can Nazi Toilet it up all you like, but those are the rights I want to see protected. I'd be amazed if every woman you'd ever met wanted all that. Still, here you are telling us different so it must be what women think.

Can you read? I said every woman who voiced an opinion on TW.

Mind you, I don't hang out with asshats.

Top Bottom