Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me when I see Tooly's gender nonsense yet again.

GRkbl_LagAAyPHK.jpeg

monkers

Legendary Member
1. The extrapolation is that they are all men and should be regarded the same as other men.
2. You don't have to look very hard because they offend at the same rate as other men.

Yet again though you conflate gender critical feminism (all women) with transphobic Nazis (almost exclusively all men) because framing a women's rights issue as being a hate cult is your last ditch repetitive mantra. It's not going to persuade anybody to let men in women's spaces.

Oh no this big fact lie again.

Swedish study, blather blather. As N has explained, the Swedish study led to the end of the state sterilisation and mandatory genital surgery performed on trans people; you know the stuff that fascinated the actual Nazis when they visited Sweden in the 1930s.

Sweden repealed the act as late as 2013 after the Swedish Study showed that the offending rate was not the same as men.

But I have no doubt, you will continue to use this big fat lie as your truth and your evidence, despite the warning of the lead author, and you now knowing that your truth is not the truth.

Grasping at straws, presenting strawmen, straw for brains.

Shall we do the US instead of Sweden? Freedom of Information request in 2023 from US Bureau of Prisons by the Keep Prisons Single Sex group.

View: https://x.com/NoXY_USA/status/1695205078376845782

TRN M2F, ie. Transwomen = 47% of transwomen in prison are in jail for sex offences.

TRN F2M, ie transgender = 6.68% of transmen in prison are in jail for sex offences.

That's clearly a male offending pattern.

F4aIvC7XQAAvF6H.jpeg

Looks pretty clear that transwomen maintain a male pattern of offending. These figures don't include prostitution btw.

Therefore 47% of trans women are sex offenders. Seriously? You are indeed an idiot!

No, that's not the claim. The stats (it's not a claim) show 47% of transwomen inmates are sex offenders. That's at least as high as other men, and far higher than women.

Your claim is that transwomen don't offend at the same rates as other men. Those stats from the US show they do.

There is no reason to treat transwomen differently from other men. The crime stats show they present the same risk as other men, but obviously it's the fact that they are male that is pertinent.

As I've said before, there are groups of men that actually do offend at lower rates (pro rata). Nobody thinks that means they should have access to women's spaces and services.

CXRAndy

Guru

multitool

Pharaoh
Apparently if I don't know who 'Riley Gaines' is, I don't know anything about concepts of gender, biological sex and the confluence of trans and women's rights.

Turns out she's a mediocre amateur swimmer who never got beyond college level, now trying to flog a book and develop a social media profile.

Surprise, surprise...she's a part of far right affiliated Turning Point USA.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
Apparently if I don't know who 'Riley Gaines' is, I don't know anything about concepts of gender, biological sex and the confluence of trans and women's rights.

I haven't seen any positive suggestions to protect women and their spaces whether from predator males or predator TiMs

Your position is that it's a tiny problem so it's not worth coming up with suggestions to protect females.

For women and a growing number of them it is an issue and needs to be sorted out now.

Eg. Nurses told that a man can get changed in the same room as they do for work. Not acceptable and this practice should be banned

monkers

Legendary Member
No, that's not the claim. The stats (it's not a claim) show 47% of transwomen inmates are sex offenders. That's at least as high as other men, and far higher than women.

Your claim is that transwomen don't offend at the same rates as other men. Those stats from the US show they do.

There is no reason to treat transwomen differently from other men. The crime stats show they present the same risk as other men, but obviously it's the fact that they are male that is pertinent.

As I've said before, there are groups of men that actually do offend at lower rates (pro rata). Nobody thinks that means they should have access to women's spaces and services.

You can not see the obvious flaws in what you say?

What you say does not show that trans women at large are a danger.

How many times does it need explaining to you? The prison stats need more careful reading. You know this. In the UK, for example, the prison stats for transgender people does not even include the number of trans women. The number of trans women in prison in the England & Wales committed for sexual offences is not known, but we do know it's a tiny number, and then relates to pre-transition behaviour.

The number of trans women prisoners in England & Wales in women's prisons is less than 5, and of that number none are committed for crimes against women.

Transgender women who have not transitioned are legally men. Trans women are legally women. However, you're doing this mischaracterisation again aren't you by calling all transgender prisoners 'trans women'. They are not, they are legally men, and treated as men.

You know full well that you are lying, but you never stop. This is because you are a bigot.

CXRAndy

Guru
What you say does not show that trans women at large are a danger.

She has done many a time, show that TiMs have the same male offending patterns/rates as the general male criminal.

Confirming, despite what you try and have us believe, that TiMs are actually just males disguising themselves to try and look like females.

So trans-women are not actually women after all. They were never women, just a charade to have us accept them into female spaces.

Too late, cat is well and truly out of the bag

Top Bottom