Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Women are responsible for the vast majority of child murders.

Do you have a link to your stats? Of those under 18 a large number are the victims of knife crime, ie male violence. Unsurprisingly homicide of young children is more likely to be at the hands of those who are with them 99% of the time, the mother.

You'll try and make excuses for them no doubt.
How can we tell the killers from the non-killers?
We can't l. So we should exclude women from all contact with children.

We apply specific safeguarding when it's certain situations or jobs and broadbrush safeguarding in both that and other circumstances. A male carer might pass a CRB check for a post but it doesn't mean women shouldn't be asked if want only same sex carers. Ditto men who need personal care.

If this is your argument now then it's really an argument for unisex everything. Unisex changing rooms, toilets, prisons, hospital wards, boys and girls changing together for school PE.

Would that increase the number of incidents on/towards women and children do you think? Or would the numbers remain static?

Trans women are women. All women should have access to female spaces. There is no need for women to expose their genitals in communal areas, and no actual right to do so.

No they aren't, they are men. No amount of drugs or surgery changes this. Women and men both deserve privacy, dignity, and safety. Advocate for unisex 3rd spaces. Win win, everybody gets it to the extent that they require.

You're forgetting, CXRAndy is only too willing to police such areas using his £20,000 personal thermal imaging camera(At least that's what he claims it is) so that he can identity who he feels has the right to be there.

You've created the problem by advocating for men to be in women's spaces and now you're asking women to solve a problem you made in the first place. Welcome all men into your spaces, Classic, then we won't need to police ours.

multitool

Do you have a link to your stats? Of those under 18 a large number are the victims of knife crime, ie male violence.

I should have said infants

Unsurprisingly homicide of young children is more likely to be at the hands of those who are with them 99% of the time, the mother.

As I said, you'd try and make excuses. It's clear that women should not be allowed near children. Any of them.

We can't tell who the killers are.

We apply specific safeguarding when it's certain situations or jobs and broadbrush safeguarding in both that and other circumstances. A male carer might pass a CRB check for a post but it doesn't mean women shouldn't be asked if want only same sex carers. Ditto men who need personal care.

bla bla bla

If this is your argument now then it's really an argument for unisex everything. Unisex changing rooms, toilets, prisons, hospital wards, boys and girls changing together for school PE.

Would that increase the number of incidents on/towards women and children do you think? Or would the numbers remain static?

The argument I am making is that blunt application of statistics does not result in a humane world.

monkers

Legendary Member
No they aren't, they are men.

The law says you are wrong. I think the law is right and you are wrong.

Even given our difference of opinion, your ongoing lying in each post means you don't have a real argument. Once the lies are removed, you have nothing left to underpin this bigotry.

The judiciary, the prison and probation services count trans women as women in data; that is because, as you should expect, they obey the law.

You encourage people to part with the law and apply discrimination; just like Andrew Tate and his fan boy Farage tend to do in the case of women.

Once you encourage others to ignore the rights of others, be ready to accept it without complaint when others do the same to you. This is how anarchy gets to replace democracy, and you are complicit in the process.

D

Deleted member 159

I think dangerous pillocks like you should be kept under lock and key.

Throwing around insults is going to get you anywhere.

Do you agree or not, that all males should be excluded from female private spaces?

As I said, you'd try and make excuses. It's clear that women should not be allowed near children. Any of them.
Again, you'd have a point about restricting access if women were responsible for almost all the sex crimes against children and almost all murders. They aren't though.

The argument I am making is that blunt application of statistics does not result in a humane world.

Humane for whom? It results in single sex spaces which keep women safe. That's humane.

monkers

Legendary Member

Do you agree or not, that all males should be excluded from female private spaces?

You've been calling trans women ''trannies'': so sit down you ignorant twat.

Christ's sake Andy, can it.

You sound like Laura Kuensberg asking Corbyn over and over again if he kissed the Queen's hand.

The fundamental difference between AS's position and the one you adopt versus those taken by most of the rest of us here is that transwomen are women and should be treated as such.

If after 14650 posts neither side has shifted do you really think goading people will do anything except perhaps get you laughing???

D

Deleted member 159

I'm asking about males.

If you can prove to me 'trans women' are really female, I will happily concede the point.

multitool

Humane for whom? It results in single sex spaces which keep women safe. That's humane.

TW already have the right to use many single sex services, subject to certain conditions. There is no evidence that their usage is causing any sort of significant problem.

And no mentioning Barbie Kardashian for the 6000th time or posting a 4 year old screenshot of someone in Arkansas doesn't count as significant

Top Bottom