Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
TW already have the right to use many single sex services, subject to certain conditions. There is no evidence that their usage is causing any sort of significant problem.
Yes there is. The fact is you don't count anything as significant so nothing will ever reach the benchmark of what women have to tolerate to facilitate what certain men want.

And no mentioning Barbie Kardashian for the 6000th time or posting a 4 year old screenshot of someone in Arkansas doesn't count as significant

They're examples of self ID. Which is what you want, but when you're shown them you say they don't count. There will never be enough examples of harm caused to women that will make you say 'that's enough... now it's a problem'. Fundamentally you don't believe women have the right to their own spaces and services and no cases, however numerous, will ever be enough.

You've created the problem by advocating for men to be in women's spaces and now you're asking women to solve a problem you made in the first place. Welcome all men into your spaces, Classic, then we won't need to police ours.
The "problem" was around long before I came along.
I do like the fact that you now say that one male, with a thermal imaging device, is welcome in women's spaces. Purely to take pictures of a sexual nature.
There goes that cry of yours of dignity for all women and girls. Even as you now seem to be saying that CXRAndy is a women, or a very special subset of men created by you, and therefore allowed into women's private spaces.

Maybe get the very basic things agreed first

multitool

Male violence. The propensity for male violence being one reason why we have single sex spaces in the first place.

Rule of Misogyny no.1 is 'Women are always responsible for what men do'.

Yes, the irony is you blame the TW for her attack, by existing.

Glad you recognise the need for safe spaces for TW though.

We are getting somewhere

Male violence. The propensity for male violence being one reason why we have single sex spaces in the first place.

Rule of Misogyny no.1 is 'Women are always responsible for what men do'.
How many women were charged with murder, in the UK, in the first six months of this year?

There's two more this week. Meaning that violence isn't a male only thing.

I do like the fact that you now say that one male, with a thermal imaging device, is welcome in women's spaces. Purely to take pictures of a sexual nature.
You are bonkers. You really have lost the plot.

Yes, the irony is you blame the TW for her attack, by existing. Glad you recognise the need for safe spaces for TW though.

I haven't done that. I blame our culture of male violence. According to you only a tiny, tiny number of men and women are like me so transwomen should be perfectly safe in male services and facilities or if they feel vulnerable in 3rd unisex spaces.

Trans people are entitled to have services just for them only. I wouldn't expect to be entitled to use them. It's a shame you don't extend the same courtesy to women.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Who is? She's a sex offender, rightly jailed. You can add her into the tally of female convicted sex offenders. Currently running around 2% of the total convicted every year.

You can add this 'woman' to the men's sex offender tally, currently running at 98% of the total. Thanks to women who have campaigned, 'Lexi' won't be recorded as a woman in the stats, which would skew the data, and also now has zero chance of going to a women's jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ce-refuse-specify-rapists-biological-sex.html

You are bonkers. You really have lost the plot.
A plot is normally found in a work of fiction.

As for what was said, using the logic that you use time and time again, you never once said it shouldn't be done which make you part of the problem. Especially since you see no problem in using a camera yourself in a female only changing area. If it "outs" one person you feel doesn't have the right to be there. Again your claim of "dignity for women and girls" gets left at the door when it suits your needs.
A changing area is one area I'd refuse to pull a camera out in, let alone use it. You see no problem with doing so.

What with you policing the door, doing your "Mick Dundee Test" on those trying to gain access and CXRAndy inside, with his thermal imaging device, dignity and privacy don't get a chance.

Who is? She's a sex offender, rightly jailed. You can add her into the tally of female convicted sex offenders. Currently running around 2% of the total convicted every year.

You can add this 'woman' to the men's sex offender tally, currently running at 98% of the total. Thanks to women who have campaigned, 'Lexi' won't be recorded as a woman in the stats, which would skew the data, and also now has zero chance of going to a women's jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ce-refuse-specify-rapists-biological-sex.html
Hardly likely though is it?
"...police said that 'at the time of the offence Secker was living as a man' and the crime was 'recorded as being committed by a male'."

Means the police had recorded it as a crime from the start, in 2021.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Well, this thread was until I mentioned it.

When trans people are mentioned as being deviants on the regular.

Not by me. My issue is that transwomen are men and should be treated the same as we treat other men. Any references to transwomen offenders is because some on here keep insisting they are somehow magically different from other men. They aren't.

Top Bottom