Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Not by me. My issue is that transwomen are men and should be treated the same as we treat other men. Any references to transwomen offenders is because some on here keep insisting they are somehow magically different from other men. They aren't.

Well yeah, but I was bringing up a story about a woman, so transgender people are totally irrelevant.

icowden

Legendary Member
Apparently if I don't know who 'Riley Gaines' is, I don't know anything about concepts of gender, biological sex and the confluence of trans and women's rights.
Turns out she's a mediocre amateur swimmer who never got beyond college level, now trying to flog a book and develop a social media profile.
I think the point is that she was competing against Lia Thomas, a transwoman, and she didn't feel that that was fair nor that Thomas should be using the women's changing facilities.

multitool

Pharaoh
I think the point is that she was competing against Lia Thomas, a transwoman, and she didn't feel that that was fair nor that Thomas should be using the women's changing facilities.

Yep. And is now making a living out of it.

The grift goes on...

See also: Minshull, Helen Joyce, Stock etc etc etc

monkers

Legendary Member
Telling ...

GRsUASqXgAAazUv?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

multitool

Pharaoh
Aurora will be along in a minute to tell us 0.5% is a majority :whistle:

What is really telling is that it took place in a radical city willing to elect an absolute outsider in national terms.

monkers

Legendary Member
Aurora will be along in a minute to tell us 0.5% is a majority

... or some similar 'magical thinking'.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
And Keen-Minshull only managed a handful of votes in Bristol, and surveying showed very clearly that the electorate are absolutely not interested in your trans culture wars.

What this shows, in fact, is that you are gullible and highly susceptible to to the hard right culture war bullshît social media propaganda that you willingly beam into your face

:laugh:

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Looking forward to @tool's endless posts claiming this as conclusive proof that all women (except @AuroraSaab obviously) have no issue allowing trans into women only spaces.

Oh look.

It's the little leg-humper again.

You really should get over your obsession with me.

Obviously your post is a misrepresentation of what I said, but that is to be expected of you, given you are both dishonest and, let's face it, somewhat dim.

Last edited:
It was a party cobbled together in a few months as a protest. The Greens are a long established party but they've had plenty of candidates who have lost their deposits or come last, even in recent years. It doesn't mean nobody cares about the environment or that it's a non issue.

Of course your logic means you could just as easily argue that men in women's jails has contributed to the SNP poor showing, and therefore people do care about these issues.

Fact is people generally don't vote on one issue in general elections, or will hold their nose and vote.

multitool

Pharaoh
No, you couldn't argue that because, as you very well know, the survey showed that voters aren't interested in culture war issues.

As to the rest of your post, it's the series of excuses I'd expect from you as to Minshull's 0.4%.

Cult members can never accept the truth about their cult, even if it smacks them in the face. That is the nature if cults.

Top Bottom