Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
No, you couldn't argue that because, as you very well know, the survey showed that voters aren't interested in culture war issues.

As to the rest of your post, it's the series of excuses I'd expect from you as to Minshull's 0.4%.

Cult members can never accept the truth about their cult, even if it smacks them in the face. That is the nature if cults.

In Scotland, its has decimated the SNP.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put male rapist, claiming to be female in a female prison :laugh:

No, you couldn't argue that because, as you very well know, the survey showed that voters aren't interested in culture war issues.
Other surveys show a very different picture as we all know.

I'm endlessly amused by how you find one survey question - the 51% bog survey one was the same - and cling to it for dear life as though it's the last word on the issue.

Cling on to your survey question and KJK's poor showing all you like. I'm not sure such desperation indicates much other than your own wishful thinking that these issues will go away.

In terms of drawing a conclusion about the general public's concerns, how does the response to one vague survey question - you won't provide a link so we don't even know how many people were asked - trump hundreds of thousands of votes in Scotland?

multitool

Pharaoh
Other surveys show a very different picture as we all know.

I'm endlessly amused by how you find one survey question - the 51% bog survey one was the same - and cling to it for dear life as though it's the last word on the issue.

Cling on to your survey question and KJK's poor showing all you like. I'm not sure such desperation indicates much other than your own wishful thinking that these issues will go away.

We are talked about why people voted they did, what issues influenced them, and it is very clear from the survey I posted a day or too ago that trans issues were irrelevant.

Its there in black and white, so stop lying with your idiot colleague, CXR.

How many people were asked? You've been a bit reluctant to provide a link.

If we are taking answers to dubiously framed questions on a single survey as incontrovertible evidence of what the public think, well I reckon we would be bringing back hanging tomorrow.

multitool

Pharaoh
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
It was a survey of issues voters were interested in. ...not what you are interested in.

When will you get that your pet obsession is not widely shared. Leading questions on hypothetical are ridiculous.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
In Scotland, its has decimated the SNP.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put male rapist, claiming to be female in a female prison :laugh:

Labour kicked the sh!te out of the SNP in Scotland, not the Party of Women.

Basically winning the seats back they'd lost previously which isn't exactly a surprise considering the turmoil that's been going on within the SNP over the last couple of years. Which has very little to do with trans-gender issues.

Top Bottom